4: Countdown to the reunion.

I would normally have something to say here but I don't, so I guess enjoy the chapter.

After Treyni left Rimuru had to give some sort of speech to the crowd of people who was not in the meeting, so he is currently in sitting in some fancy seat for his slime form.

Rimuru: "And therefore were taking on the Orc army. The decisive battle will take place in the wetlands. As long as we win, all is well. But if we lose, you need to abandon this place at once and flee to the treant gathering. In all honesty our foe is quite formidable. We're fighting to win but even if we lose there is no cause for panic. I'll keep you informed of the situation with 'thought communication'. Just stay calm and follow the plan we've set up." The crowd Rimuru was speaking started cheer. "And now I will announce the members of the first battle party! They are Benimaru, Hakurou, Shion, Souei, Ranga, Y/N and 100 of the goblin cavalry and of course I will be joining them in this battle. That is all for now everyone make whatever preparations you need to do before we leave."

I leave the crowd and head to Kurobe to forge my weapon since I have finally decided on what I want. When I arrive at his building I open the door to see him working on a katana.

Y/N: "Kurobe who's is that?"

Kurobe: "Oh, this is Lord Rimuru's sword he recently told me what he wanted so I'm just finishing up on it now. Anyway what can I do for you Y/N?"

Y/N: "I've decided on what weapon I want, it may be a bit difficult to make but I hope you can do it."

Kurobe: "Okay what is it?"

Y/N: "Its a..."(You'll find out later)

Kurobe: "Wow umm okay I should be able to do it, it may take longer than any other weapon but it should be done before you go to fight the Orcs."

Y/N: "Thanks Kurobe."

I leave him to work on mine and Rimuru's weapons. I then head over to Shuna to get some better clothes for the fight. I was about to open the door but it swung open without me touching because Shuna was about to leave.

Shuna:  "Oh, Y/N I was just coming to look for you. I made some clothes for you, it was a bit difficult to make them since you have all your tails but I did it. Come in I'll show you them." 

I was practically just pulled in by her and she went off to fetch some clothes when She came back she showed me all of them. (Ignore the people I'm only using the pictures for the clothes also don't see one you don't like just think of what you want to wear instead.)

)