26. Labyrinth exploration.

WOOOO 2 months gone without updating broken you just simply love to see it. I am the most inconsistent writer and I should not be proud of the title I give myself. But for real tho I've been busy with college also learning how to draw as my course requires it so that quickly has became a new hobby and eaten a lot of my time as you can see from the drawing up top I'm doing okay for only started about 5 weeks ago or so.

but anyway got a new computer to write on and a new chapter has been made I hope you enjoy and ill try not to be another 2 months before updating. no promises though :)

No ones Pov.

You sat on your bed alongside Rimuru letting out a yawn in your kitsune form, since this was the only place in the school that you could relax in your kitsune you bet that you was making the most of your little time amount of time curled up in a ball finding the position most comfortable.

sadly your time eventually came to an end when Rimuru tapped you on the head and signalled that it was time to go on your trip. Thankfully preparing for trip was not at all difficult since all of your belongings can just be carried by Rimuru not that you had many anyways outside of (W/N) anyway. Whilst making sure that your kitsune features where not visible to others you couldn't help but think how everyone back in tempest is doing. It had been quite sometime since you came to this human empire with Rimuru to help save the kids and you was starting to feel the slightest bit homesick.

"You ready?" you gave a quick nod before heading over to Rimuru and you both head out to meet the rest of the class who were all waiting in the courtyard for both you and your teacher to arrive.

"Your late! Again." kenya shouted at the both of us with a annoyed look on his face. "Sorry about that." Rimuru answered with a small smile and a wave. "If your sorry don't be late next time." gale responded to which Rimuru nodded.

"My lateness aside are you guys all ready to go?" the whole class responded with a collective "yes." and we all headed out to our destination.

Making our way just outside of the walls of Engrassia. Rimuru placed down a magic circle that we all stepped into although some of the class looked a little reluctant to, in a few seconds we were all transported in front of a huge tree that had a door at the base of it which was easliy four times our height. On call Ranga jumped out of Rimuru's shadow and was ordered to protect the kids at the back as he was following.

Going up to the door you put a hand against it in curiosity and pushed slightly the door didn't budge all to much a few of the other kids did the same whilst others looked around at the surrounding forest. within a couple seconds of trying Rimuru managed to part the doors and allowed us all entry inside.

Heading inside your head was on a swivel looking at everything from the patterns engraved into the stone walls to the the many but small light sources along the walls and ceilings making everything poorly lit. not much happened for a while just you and the class walking throughout this stone labyrinth but eventually you ended up in wide room. Although quiet you heard a voice giggling to themselves and eventually it addressed its visitors.

"Oh my. what do we have here?" the disembodied voice continued.

"Can you hear me?" Rimuru asked the voice. "we mean you no harm. we will leave as soon as our task is complete. would you mind telling me where I might find higher elementals?"

"Ha Ha! That's funny. sure. we'll tell you." suddenly something dropped from above creating a huge smoke cloud concealing the identity of what it was but from within the smoke a glowing red eye shined through and stared at all of the class causing a few of the members to shake in fear a little. "Only if you beat the trial!"