9. How to tame your demon lord.

I honestly couldn't think of a name for the chapter so this is what I went with don't judge. And I just finished assassination classroom and I'm sad. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

Y/N Pov

Shinku has been with us in Our city for about two days now and she is already known throughout the city. It's to be expected when she is acting like a kid running about looking at everything whilst also trying to eat anything edible in sight that people's would allow her to.

At the moment she was with me at training with Hakurou, of course she wasn't allowed to participate in the training no matter how much she begged. She honestly doesn't need it at all, she is a dragon after all. Whilst training Gobta gets sent flying over me and distracted me long enough for Hakurou to land a solid hit in my head with his training sword. Not to long after I hear  Rimuru using thought communication to talk to me.

Rimuru: "Y/N can you use magic sense and come to me just outside of Tempest there is something on its way here and fast!"

Y/N: "Sure I'm on my way." I sprint of in my Kitsune form to find Rimuru leaving a yelling Hakurou and a confused Shinku. 

When I find him my magic sense instantly picks up what Rimuru was talking about. We both head in the direction of where the huge source of magic is going and Rimuru was surprisingly fast in his slime form just a tad slower than me. We eventually stop moving and in front of us came crashing down a... small... twin tailed... pink haired... girl, not to mention her clothes are very revealing....... she was also flat as a board. I think that was what I heard Rimuru say through thought communication.

???: "Greetings. I am demon lord Milim Nava, you two seemed like the toughest people in this town so I came to say hello!" Me and Rimuru just stared at her.

Aren't demon lords meant to be more... evil and sinister not whatever this is.

Milim began to poke Rimuru 

Rimuru: "Hello my name is Rimuru. And that's Y/N. why did you think that we are the strongest?"

Milim: "Heh! Do you really think your hiding that aura from me? Especially you Y/N you're not even trying to suppress it. My draconic 'Milim Eye' only needs a single glance to detect the magical energy that any being tries to hide! Don't even think of trying to pass yourself off as harmless around me!" She picked up Rimuru like he was just a toy. Whilst I try to sneak away undetected using my Illusions as camouflage. She sounds like bad news. Next thing I know she is in front of me holding Rimuru under her arm. "Where do you think your going?" She begins to reach for me.

Y/N: "To find an adult." I slowly back away from her, but she catches me anyway.

Milim: "So is this both of your true forms then? On gelmud's crystal ball, you looked like a silver haired human Rimuru, and Y/N looked like a cute kid."

You look like a kid yourself!

Rimuru: "Your referring to this form." Rimuru swaps to his human form I also follow his actions and do the same."

Milim: "OOOH yes!" She begins to walk around both of us. And examines me and Rimuru. "I'm pretty sure you were a bit teenier on the crystal ball. let me guess you ate the Orc lord?"

Rimuru: "Well... yes. And what is it that brings you here today?"

Milim: "Hm? It was the first thing I said. I came to say hello!"

Y/N: "That's it?"

Milim: "Yep."

Suddenly we hear some footsteps behind us and as me and Rimuru turn around there I see Shion jumping over us in the air swinging her sword at Milim. Which kicks up a large dust cloud. And then Ranga comes out of Rimuru's shadow and picks us both up on his back. And starts to run away.