25. Divination is neat.

A day after that whole dragon situation me aswell as the rest of the class were following our teacher throughout the city, looking for the address that matched the one on the back of the card that Rimuru was given. Thankfully we managed to eventually make our way to the address and as it turns out it was a really high class building. I didn't get to look around much because Mjöllmile bursting through the door. 

"Hey you made it! Good, good come in take a seat." He quickly sat me and the other kids at a table for ourselves and mumbled into the ear of one of the many waitresses on standby. Soon enough feast basically appeared before our eyes. Looking back I see Mjöllmile leading Rimuru to somewhere else to chat. Without any hesitation the whole class except me started digging in to their meals. 

I couldn't tell how long it had been since we started eating and messing about with each other as that we kids did best but I saw in the corner of my eye Rimuru back to sitting alone. Curious about what he and the merchant talked about I got out my seat and walked over to him, plopping myself down next to him on the fancy looking couch. Even though I couldn't see his face because I of his mask I tell he was daydreaming or at least lost in thought. And following where he was looking I caught him staring at a bunch of women.

Tapping his mask I got Rimuru to snap out of his thoughts. "Just wondering what you and that man talked about?" 

Rimuru slowly moved his hand to pat my head. "Pretty boring adult stuff for you Y/N I'm sure you don't care about it. He just wanted start talk about my potions and a few other things." I could tell he went back to looking at the few women that walked by but one stopped by.

From her looks she was a dark elf with long black hair. Rimuru seemed to particularly fixed on her following her as she approached to whisper something to his ear but i still heard. "Shall we talk somewhere more private? Little slime... you can also bring your cute kitsune if you want."

Both me and Rimuru followed this elf to some room with no one else on the way Rimuru and the elf seemed like they knew each other making it kind of awkward to try and enter their conversation. "That's amazing how did you recognize me? You even knew about Y/N." 

The woman giggled a little before answering. "Let's just call it an elf's intuition." She winked. 

"I didn't think I'd see you outside of the dwarven kingdom." 

"Unlike the others, I travel around. I often stop by that place to work, but I'm not exclusive there." 

"Um where is "their" I don't think I saw you in the dwarven kingdom?" I ask really curious at how they know each other. "Of course you don't know little fox my place of work isn't for your age. So of course we haven't met." 

"I'm not a little fox!" She laughed it off but moved back to Rimuru. To which he quickly explained to me where and what this woman works as. "Now that I think about it, do you ever go back home?" Rimuru wondered

"Little slime... you wouldn't be thinking, "I bet there are plenty of elf babes at the elf homeland and If I get to visit I can scout a few to work back in Tempest." Now would you." Judging by his reaction of freezing up she hit the nail in the head. "Well anyway my home is at the edge of the sorcerous dynasty of thalion. In a little village right along the border. So while I'm technically a citizen of thalion. I would say I'm closer to urgracia, if anything."

"Urgracia?"

"It's a land of deep spiritual worship. My divination is an application of spirit magic." She pointed out showing what she could do with a crystal ball.

"And can your divination also reveal the location of hidden places?" Rimuru questioned. 

"W- well yes, but.."

"I want you to divine a place for me. How much will it cost?"

"I'll do it for free, but when I eventually come to visit and work for you I'll make up the difference with a hefty salary!" She winked at the slime.

Small Timeskip 

"Aw come on where is our teacher?!" Kenya shouted out waving his fists in frustration before falling onto his back in the courtyard. Rimuru was running late by a few minutes it probably has something to do with that dark elf yesterday or what she said. I think it was something about the dwelling of spirits I didn't notice really pay attention to what they talked all to much. 

Another 10 minutes or so we see Rimuru Appear and walk over. A few members of the class got annoyed at how late he was and tried to attack him and so that's how our soaring match started for the day. After we all had a go he finally explained where he was. "Well class tomorrow we are having a trip to another country!" 

"Ur... what? Another country?" Gale asked confused as the rest of us.

 "Well to be more specific the Dwelling of spirits." 

Another really short chapter it probably wasn't worth the wait. But now we get some more eventful chapters when I get the next manga or use the website. So I guess I'll see you in the next one bye.