12. Your not that bad.

So I didn't really expect this story out of nowhere to just quickly go up to 7k reads this quick it was only at 1.6k a month or two ago anyway I ain't complaining. Also enjoy the chapter.

Tai: "I'm gonna have to... ask you politely to replace it"

Y/N: "Okay... then."

Shinku: "That's no fun, I thought both of you would fight!"

Tai: "Over a broken water canteen? Uhhh... no theres no need. Uhh Who are you again?"

Shinku: "I'm the mighty crimson-"

Y/N: "She's Shinku a dragon."

Shinku: "Y/N! You didn't let me introduce myself properly!"  And now she's pouting and Tai chuckled.

Tai: "Well it's nice to meet you, Shinku." He held his hand and smiled. And Shinku happily shook it.

Y/N: "So what was you doing out here Tai?"

Tai: "I was gathering-" he was cut short by hearing a scream deeper in the forest.

Y/N: "Well I gotta go deal with that."

Shinku: "Why?"

Y/N: "My dad tells me to keep watch whenever I'm in the forest and help people if they need it. And I'm guessing by that scream someone's in trouble."

Tai: "Mind if tag along?"

Shinku: "Ooh me too!"

Y/N: "I guess." I hear another scream. "Well lets get going."

I sprint off to the where the screams are coming from. Whilst running Tai is keeping up pretty well and of course Shinku is jumping from tree to tree, She finds it fun, after a while I come to a cliff and I see a bunch of people fighting a giant armored spider, other than Tai these are the only other humans I have come across dad said we shouldn't harm them but i remember what my old family said,  Kitsune's are hunted for sport and are not liked much, among other things. I plan to go down there so I hide my ears i my hair and hide my tails I learned this from watching Souka and the other dragonnewts. I catch a few of their names thanks to my hearing like, Gido, Fuze, Youm, kaval I also heard them shout someone's name Shizu. 

The spider was about to strike a girl in the group who was using magic from afar. So I jumped down and blocked the attack for her. She was shocked at my sudden appearance and so was everyone else but they quickly regained there focus once the spider went on the attack again. Tai jumped down from the cliff now and drawn his sword. He ran at the spider and shoulder charged it shoving it back a bit he then slashed its legs multiple times cleaving through 3 of the 8 it had. He then ran under it and kicked it into the air.

Y/N: "Tai gimme a boost." "He nodded and put his sword away and put his hands together I ran at him and jumped on his hands to which he threw me up to the spider. I pulled out W/N and smashed it onto the spider without its blade sending into the ground at high speeds killing it. I dropped back to the floor and I called Gobta via thought communication and told him to bring the knight spider back to Tempest. Then fuse came up to me.

 Then fuse came up to me