21. Meeting Yuuki.

Hey how's everyone doing hope your all doing well in these weird times with the outbreak and all. And I know its been about a month and I have no excuse for this other than the amount of manga and anime I've managed to consume but anyway enjoy the chapter.

Y/N Pov 

"A B-Rank adventurer?! This little girl?" I almost let out a laugh but I knew Rimuru would be annoyed so I had to keep it in. Currently Rimuru was being checked by the guards that was occupying the gates to Engrassia. "I'm no girl, smartass. Just check the card and let me through." He showed his adventurers card that he was given by Fuze before we left Blumund. Speaking of Blumund a little bit of information on what happend whilst we was their since the writer skipped over that chapter.

Rimuru met a king a signed a few contracts some of which he wasn't so happy about. Another thing is we managed to grow Thegis's leg back with our potions which he was extremely happy with this. I also got to explore Blumund with the escort of Kaval and his party of course. I tried some food there. which was actually really nice maybe I'll try and get Shuna to be able to make it back in Tempest.

Rimuru tapped my shoulder gesturing for me to get moving into the kingdom of Engrassia. Not even a couple,seconds in Rimuru is dashing up to store fronts gazing at the contents inside although he had his mask on I could tell he had the look of a kid in a candy store. "Hey Dad we have better stuff in Tempest why bother looking at any of this?" I ask walking up to his side.

Rimuru chuckled a bit. "I got lost in the sights okay. It's like freakin lord of the rings here." He tried to keep his voice down but it slowly crept higher. After Rimuru finally stopped glaring at every window with items behind we came across we actually started moving once again.

"Things seem very secure around here. They've got armed guards all over the place. Speaking of which, in Blumund they had guild members patrolling the streets. But here, the guards all have the same uniform." Rimuru points out. "Yeah those are soldiers of the western holy church." Gido explains. "It's a luminian religion. They worship the "one god" luminous." Eren added.

"Speaking of which, you ought to watch out for the church, boss you too Y/N. the western holy church considers eradicating monsters to be its holy mission. If they learn what you are, they'll send a band of crusaders to destroy you." Kaval also informed. 

"Whoa... sounds scary." Rimuru didn't seemed all that scared. "I'm not to worried Dad is already super strong. And I'm sure Shinku could deal with them. Actually I wonder where she went." 

Gido once again speaks up. "I wouldn't be that worried for your safety, per se... but they are anti monster specialists." 

"I see."

"What was the name of the captain of the crusaders again?" Kaval asks his group.

"Um, I think it was... oh right! It's hinata sakaguchi!" Eren answered in her usual cherry tone. Rimuru froze up a little at the mention of the name but continued on with little delay towards our destination which was a hotel and I finally got a good sleep.

"Whoa... this building is pretty fabulous, too." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Rimuru pulling him inside the building. This building was the guild's headquarters Eren informed me since I didn't pay attention to where we was going.

As we enters both me and Rimuru were greeted by a woman dressed in a black suit. "Welcome. What may I help you with today?"

"O-Oh, I want to see the grandmaster. This is my invitation." He handed over a small envelope to the woman. Which she took and bowed before leaving. "I'll go and confirm this with our staff. Please wait here for just a moment." "Uh sure."