3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.

So I just went to see the new X-MEN movie. And it was much better than I expected it to be even though I'm not a big fan of the series. Anyway you ain't here for my life story enjoy the chapter.

Y/N Pov

Rimuru: "What is it Rigurd?"

Rigurd: "We've got trouble an envoy from the lizardmen has come to the village."

Rimuru: "I'll be there at once."

Benimaru: "Might we attend this meeting too? I wish to know what the lizardmen are after."

Rimuru: "Of course. We'll find out if they are friend or foe."

Benimaru and Rigurd make their way out of the building followed by Shion carrying Rimuru in his slime form and me trailing behind them. When we made it to the entrance of the village there was a bunch of lizard men in a group. Before any of us could ask a question they started slamming the end of their spears into the ground in rhythm, then the crowd split it into to smaller crowds making a path for another's lizardman to come through on his mount. 

The lizardman jumps off his mount and strikes a pose whilst two other lizard men use their shields to redirect light at him trying to make him look more dramatic.

Lizardman 1: "I highly advise that you commit this face to memory. You are in the presence of the warrior who will soon be the chieftain of the lizardman people."

Gabiru: "My name is Gabiru! And I have come bearing a priceless gift, the opportunity to become my subordinates!!"

Rimuru&Rigurd&kijins: "Huh?"

I'm just standing not to far behind Shion looking very confused trying to understand Gabiru's thought process or res even if he has one. A couple seconds after Shion begins squeezing Rimuru extremely tight whilst Rimuru flails about trying to escape her grip. She quickly stops and Rimuru jumps to Benimaru and then back to Shion after she apologized.

Gabiru: "Good grief must i really explain everything to you? Surely you've heard the story. The Orcs on the march through the forest. So it behooves you to work under my command! For I Gabiru! Shall protect you from the orcish menace! For you tiny fragile goblins are unable to withstand their terror, I daresay." He looks at the group of us and then quickly huddles up with some other lizardmen to chat. "Where are the goblins."

Lizardman 1: "That's weird."

Lizardman 2: "But our information said this was a goblin village."

They continued to chat amongst themselves and I got bored, so I decided to use my Fox-Fire to create two small characters to fight each other. One was a miniature Natsu from fairytail, I wish I could finish the series before I died. And the other was (Choose a character from any anime). Whilst I was watching the miniature fight I thought Rimuru looked at me for a moment but when I checked he wasn't. Before I could watch the end of my miniature fight I was picked up a wolf and placed in front of Gabiru with a spear in hand.

Y/N: "What's going on here? I was about to see who won the fight." I was pouting.

Rimuru: "Ranga has chosen you to fight the lizardman Gabiru."

Ranga: "Lizard if you can defeat this one we will spare a thought for your story."

Y/N: "Why do I have to do it?" I didn't get a response.

Gabiru: "If you insist. Pushing the duty onto a subordinate saves you the shame of losing. Isn't that right Slime."

Even though I'm not a subordinate of Rimuru, Gabiru talking to Rimuru in this way does tick me off a little.