(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.

Before you read I wanna say thanks for 20k reads, means a lot to me.

Also that video above is just something I found in the depths of YouTube, so it's thank you gift for 20k reads.

Another thing. I have a few story ideas I want to do if any take your interest.

That time I got reincarnated as a slime x OP reader. (I haven't made a OP reader yet so I wanted to try it.) 

RWBY x Siren reader. (The siren from borderlands btw.) also I understand I said I'm bored of Rwby content but it turns out it's just for that story (slime x Rwby)

Fire force x reader. (Sorta like Escanor's power)

Sword art online x reader. (Brawler type of character.)

Fairy tail x reader. 

Chivalry of a failed knight x reader. (Haven't decided on a weapon yet.)

That's all I've got so far. I'll probably make all of these at some time in the future, but what ones would you guys like to see the most if any do interest you.

Anyway it's time for the story enjoy.

Rimuru Pov

Rimuru: Ooooh!

At the moment I am testing out some skills I obtained from Charybdis's core. One of them being gravity control, I flew around my room a little until Shuna came and caught me messing about making her giggle a little.

Rimuru: Shuna? Is it time already?

Shuna: Yes. My brother and Rigurd are dressed and ready. It would be best to put on a dignified face.

At Demon lord Carrion's suggestion, Tempest and the animal kingdom Eurazania have dispatched political delegations to one another. To make up the party, I selected a number of promising hobgoblins with Rigur as their chief. I named Benimaru to be the party's head envoy.

Compared to the days of the goblin village, it's far more suitable around here. But Tempest as a nation is still fledgling on all fronts. If we can forge a friendly relationship with Eurazania then the day that we establish an official diplomatic bond can't be far off. I need our delegates to do the heavy lifting and make that connection a reality.

Whilst I was busy thinking, I slipped on the suit Shuna had made for me and stepped up onto the stage to confront the party that's heading into Eurazania. I was to make a speech of sorts to help encourage them. As everything died down I prepared to speak.

Rimuru: Ladies and Gentlemen. I wish you best of luck, and hope to hear good results!

The crowd kept quiet after my "speech". At this point I think Shuna acted as the voice of the crowd.

Shuna: Is... that all?

I have to say more!

Rimuru: Well, uh... allow me to elaborate. Listen closely. This trip is intended to determine if we are capable of maintaining lasting ties with the other side. If we can't find common ground, then such a relationship will not work. Remember that you have memand your fellows behind you. Express your will in full, and without fear. I want you to confirm, neither your own two eyes, wether these are people we can form a friendship with. I leave it in your hands!

That's seemed more to the crowds liking seeing them all cheer at once, when I stopped talking. 

Whilst they still cheered I got off the stage to meet with Benimaru.