5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.

How's everyone doing I hope your having a great day or night. Also I hope you enjoy this chapter. Just a note this chapter is much longer than the others at 5400 words so yeah, I guess this is to make up for the short chapter I did last time. Anyway enjoy. There is also probably many mistakes since it's very long am sorry for this.

It's been just little over a day since, Rimuru had announced that we was going to fight the Orcs aswell as Michaels recent visit. The clock on the palm of my hand is about a quarter the way  through its revolution, I still haven't allowed anyone to see it yet also it has gotten more painful the longer the clock has been going. 

Today was also the day that we would set out to help the lizard men fight against the Orcs and hopefully slay the Orc lord. Rimuru has called me, Shion, Benimaru, Souei and Hakurou to head to Shuna to pick up the last of our gear. Well all I had left to pick up was my weapon unlike the others who have just gotten their clothes finished. Along with their weapons. 

When we made our way into where Shuna has been working, she was standing at the entrance ready for us.

Shuna: "We have been awaiting you, Lord Rimuru. The weapons needed for our mission are ready now." She moved out of the way to reveal kurobe holding the sword he made for Rimuru and the dwarf brothers are behind him also."

Rimuru: "Ooh, very nice."

Everyone began getting changed into their new clothes again except for me. Everyone was looking fit for battle especially Benimaru he looked like a General in my opinion. Rimuru also looked very cool. I was then approached by Kurobe and the dwarf brothers.

Kurobe: "I was able to make it in time for the mission it was close though. It was a effort from all of us. This was an incredibly difficult weapon to make. So don't go breaking straight away."

Y/N: "Okay." I said in a overly happy voice since I was getting my own weapon.

Kaijin pulled a F/C staff with a wolf head on the top with a open mouth bearing its fangs and at the bottom was a crescent moonshape with a dot in it. The weapon surpassed my size. He passed it to me at first I wasn't used to the weight but I eventually got used to it.

Kaijin: "Go on test it out then, if it don't work it was all for nothing."

I nodded before holding out the weapon horizontally and allow my magicules to flow into the weapon after a couple seconds a curved magic blade sprouted from the wolfs mouth. It worked, my weapon worked!

What it looks like you can change to color of the blade at whatever else

What it looks like you can change to color of the blade at whatever else. As you can tell it's a scythe. Also I don't own the image.

Y/N: "Thank you so much everyone!"

Kaijin: "That's a one of a kind weapon better not lose it or destroy it you hear me."

Y/N: "Of course!"