2: Meeting a talking Slime?

I need to get some sort of schedule for this or something, since I got three different books. Anyway enjoy the chapter. Also destiny 2 penumbra dropped recently so I may be updating less.

Y/N Pov 

I slowly open my eyes to see what looks to be the inside of a small house, it wasn't nearly as spacious as my old house but it was fairly nice and clean. I'm also lying on a bed when I attempted to get up without the use of my left arm since it's broken, pain shot throughout my body forcing me to fall back onto the bed.

???: "You probably shouldn't move, those injuries are really bad."

I quickly look around for the source of the voice to find a person with bluish silver hair and golden eyes his clothes were black with fur lining them.he was looking at me.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

???: "I'm Rimuru Tempest, a slime."

Y/N: "You don't look like a slime to me."

Rimuru turns into a blue blob of slime on the floor.

Rimuru: "What about now?"

A talking Slime huh. First I get almost killed and now I'm talking to a slime, well it's better than being with Michael and the others.

Y/N: "Okay now you do. Also Where am I? And how did I get here? I don't remember much after I passed out."

Rimuru: "You are in my village, and as for how you got here. Souei brought you here after he found you in the Forest. Now I have a question for you, Why was you in the forest with all off those wounds? Shouldn't you be with your family seeing how young you look?"

Even though I just met Rimuru I felt like I could trust him, he has a calming Aura. It makes me feel safe being around him unlike my old family.

Y/N: "Well I was in the forest because that's where the portal chucked me out at. And I'm not with my family because their who caused this." I point to my broken left arm.

Rimuru: "Why did they do that to you if they are your family?"

Y/N: "Rimuru do you know what I am?"

He takes a moment before answering, it's like he was talking to someone in his head or something.

Rimuru: "You're a Kitsune, right?"

Y/N: "Yep, but because I didn't have the same hair color or eye color as my parents or look the same as my family apparently that means I am a sign of misfortune and disaster. And so they attempted to kill me. That's where we are now, i escaped with a broken arm and severe burns on my body."

Rimuru: "So what are you going to do now?"

Y/N: "I-I don't know... I haven't got anything."

Rimuru: "Alright then, why don't you stay in my village for a while? We can help you before you decide on what you want to do. Besides I think you need some new clothes." He points to my clothes I have on, they are burnt severely and have many holes in them.

Y/N: "Okay thank you for letting me stay."

Rimuru: "Don't worry about it, anyway let's show you around my village."

Y/N: "Okay."

 I attempt to get up again but it's awkward getting up because of my arm, Rimuru seems to notice.

Rimuru: "Oh, here take this." He gives me a small blob of liquid. "Drink it it will help with your injuries." I do as he says and in a instant All pain leaves my body and my left arm is no longer broken. I hugged him for thanks but immediately stopped after realizing. He just gave me a smile in return.