Closing author's note

😪

So I'll be ending WOUNDED here. The book ends here but the story doesn't. We still have a lot to go through. There will be a sequel but not now or really any time soon actually.

I know most of you won't be happy about this, trust me I'm not happy either. I enjoy writing so much but recently, I'm not enjoying it as I used to because of all the stuff taking my time. For e.g I have exams in approximately three weeks. I might not like school but I detest mediocre results.😂 I have to study and writing isn't giving me a chance to put all my efforts in.

That's why I'd been doing irregular updates lately. When I squeeze time, I write mostly because I don't want to disappoint you guys... Not because I really enjoy it anymore and I don't want that. I want to write for me too... It shouldn't feel like a chore, I should always enjoy it.

Another reason is that I plan on publishing this story someday. If I'm to publish, it can't all be in one book. I mean it's been 69 chapters and I'm not done yet, that means it'll be like a dictionary.😂 It's better I split it into two.

So, during my semester break which is in about a month, I'll get back into writing and I'll put all in. Believe me when I tell you that the sequel will be fucking amazing. 😌 The book might drop in March or maybe later but it will be awesome.

I'll appreciate suggestions on how I can improve my writing. Proposals, advice, pointing light to the flaws you've observed. Constructive criticism that can help me be a better writer.
Keyword: Constructive🙂

Thanks so so so much for the love.❣️❣️❣️❣️
I can't explain my gratitude. I can't believe how far this story has gone in such a short time, considering the fact that we Cameroonians are generally so unsupportive and do not like to read or appreciate art actually. Your girl is grateful. 🙏🏾

Please don't lose hope, read other books.

Like SIEGE by
UNEXPECTED by
Married to a Stripper by & Tragedy of the black Cinderella by

Who are all Cameroonian authors.

There are also amazing African books like The Wrong Girl, Being You, Those Little Things and there's 14 nights in Emiliano's bed which is so awesome.

Also, I can now take time to edit the story because I'm sure you've all noticed that there are a lot of typos. I need to fix all that.
I also won't mind if you reread the book🤷🏽‍♀️ And if you love this book and think it's educative and helpful, why not tell others to read it too?

Take care of yourselves. Be kind to one another. If you see me on the way please don't hesitate to wave and tell me who you are. I feel like we're some sort of family and I won't mind knowing you all in person. I hope a day comes when I can meet you guys.

I love you all so so much.😭❤️

Mankish

••••••••••
THE SEQUEL IS NOW AVAILABLE ON MY PROFILE ‼️‼️