CHAPTER 32

KACELY
Song: Bad things- MGK ft Cami Cabello

Since last week, Az and I haven't been attending Maths classes. I really prefer when she teaches me than when the actual teacher does. And there's a bonus -I get to spend more time with her.

Last Friday, we even ended up having sex, here... in the library, at the back of that shelf right there. I look at the large shelf and the details of it flood my mind again; the way she started by using the red  bottom of her H.B. pencil to rub her small lips, till when she took off her boots and used her leg to tease me under the table, till when she took off her panties and placed in my hand before saying.

"You won't be able to see me again till next week"

I swallowed and watched as she walked up to the door and bolted it before walking pass me to the back of the shelf. I followed her, obviously. Like a ... And when I got there, she grabbed my collar and pushed me against the shelf before pressing my lips to hers. I switched our bodies so she was the one cornered before lifting her up. She immediately wrapped her legs round my waist, unbuttoning the first buttons of my shirt as I unbuckled my belt and struggled with my zipper. She took a foil paper out of her chest pocket and the next thing I knew was...

"Kacely, Kacely, hey!" She calls and kicks my leg with her boot.

"Huh??" I snap out of it.

"Were you listening to me?"

"Of course I was." I lie

"What did I say then?"

"Um... Something about coordinate geometry?"

"You are such an idiot." She giggles. "You were thinking about it again, weren't you?" She slurs with a smirk and I swallow... again. "We can always go again." She shrugs and the bell rings, causing me to clear my throat.

"Um... I have to go to the pool early today." I say and start parking my stuff.

"I didn't mean now dummy" she giggles and I smile "You're really into this whole swimming thing of yours huh?" She smiles.

"I am. I hate how everyone thinks it's not worth it or that it's a waste of time. I want to prove them wrong. The sports contests are this weekend and I really want to get the swimming team on. A lot if people are already showing interests and I want to make a statement." I say and park my bag.

"Wow"

"What?" I ask standing up.

"Nothing just...Your determination is really something, it's... admirable. I wish I was more like that."

"Thanks." I smile, I didn't expect that. "I'm determined in everything except Math."

"Yeah you really do suck at math." She laughs softly.

"Not funny." I scold jokingly and she raises her hands in defeat. "That's not fair, I'm really trying and you know it."

"I do know. You're lucky you even have something to fight for. The tennis team really sucks, it's not competitive at all."

"It's just that you're so much better than everyone else."

"True." She smiles as she parks her own bag.

"You should pass by today." I suggest, sitting halfway on the table.

"Where? The pool?"

"Yes."

"I don't know..." She smiles.

"Well why not? You don't have a curfew anymore and you got your car back... Just come and look at it for a bit."