CHAPTER 27

I dedicate this chapter to my friend mforbi20 who has been reading my story 😊
Thanks sis.
Enjoy ❣️
•••••••••
KACELY
Song: In your eyes- The Weeknd

Az and I end up staying at a hotel whose name I don't remember. I do all the talking and all she does is present her ID card when it's asked for. We don't have any bags with us except my backpack which I place on the red leather sofa once we get into our room.

"I'll go take a shower." She tells me.

"OK." I respond and watch her strip down to her panties before getting into the bathroom.

My life gets crazier by the second. I'm in a place I don't know in a hotel with a girl I've been sleeping with while I have a girlfriend back home. The annoying thing about the whole situation is, I know it's wrong but I still am not doing anything about it, yet I keep feeling guilty.

I ignore my conscience and open the giant wardrobe at the corner of the room. It has a few towels and bathrobes. There is a pair of slippers there too, but it won't fit me, I guess I'll just have to go with my leather slippers. The bathroom door opens and Az walks out, tying a red towel round her body. The drops of water running down her light brown skin don't make it easier for me to look away.

"Are you not going to take a shower too?" She asks

"You're right. I should." I reply and she smiles weakly. Her face is still swollen but she looks better than she did this morning. She walks passed me and I watch in awe as the red towel slides down her small frame. Her skin is flawless, abseloutely spotless. There are no scars or marks whatsoever. The only markings on her body are her tattoos. It's the first time I'm able to actually admire her naked body. She's so exquisite.

Her head tilts in my direction and I immediately switch to opening the wardrobe, she's caught me staring at her too many times already. I take out a bathrobe and a towel and lay them down on the glass table before attempting to take off my clothes. But I can't... I'm not like her, I may have slept with her before and she might have seen my bare body but unlike her, I'm not comfortable getting naked with her in the room. I pick up the robe and towel and head into the bathroom whilst fully clothed.

After my shower, I head out into the room to find Az sitting on the bed staring at... nothing. Her gaze is focused on the wall but you can tell her mind is no where around here. She doesn't even notice when I get in. I fasten the straps of my robe and walk towards her. I stretch my hand to touch her but then retrieve it and call out for her instead.

"Azinwi..."

She doesn't answer, but she breaks her gaze from the wall and looks down on her small fingers.

"Do you feel better now? Do you want to talk about it?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "OK but is there something else I can do?" She looks up at me and I sit down next to her. She looks thoughtful for a moment and then looks directly in my eyes.

"You can distract me." She says slowly. I swallow knowing exactly what she means but I can't decide if I want to or not.
What am I wondering about? Of course I want to, honestly I don't know if there will ever be a time when I wouldn't want to. But this isn't a good time at all.

"Please Kacely." She literally whispers running her thumb on my bottom lip. I swallow again as she scoots her body closer to mine.

My eyes immediately close as I feel her small lips on mine. Her arms wrap around my neck and my arms involuntarily move to her waist. We aren't kissing like before, her lips are rushed, desperate even, as she presses her body more and more into mine. She pushes me to lie on my back and her lips go to my neck again. The feeling of pleasure is cut short when I open my eyes and realize I'm literally taking advantage of her while she's in a vulnerable state, this isn't right. She pulls me on top of her and continues kissing me but I really don't feel as good as I usually do.