CHAPTER 50

I dedicate this chapter to my friend Who joined Wattpad just so he could support me. Thanks Atabong malof ♥️

Enjoy!

Az.
Song: Let you love me - Rita Ora

"Oh my God. What are you doing here?" Kacely's mom asks me. "Did she sleep here?" She asks her son.

"No..." I lie

"Yes."

"No" I frown at him.

"Yes" Fuck Kacely... "She couldn't stay home mom, she needed my help."

"Help? Help with what?"

"I... I can't tell you." He says and his mom looks at me one more time causing me to stand up.

"Do her parents know?"

"No they don't... " Kacely breathes and looks at me.

"Can I stay here? I promise I won't be of any trouble. You won't even notice I'm here." I beg.

"What if your parents start looking for you? What if your mom or dad finds out you're hiding here?"

"I'll go home but not now. Please..."

"Please mom, let her stay here for a few days."

"Days?! No way."

"Yes way, mom please. She'll go back eventually but let her hide here for a while."

"I don't like this Kacely" she confesses after a while and folds her arms.

"I know... I know... Please just this once." He pleads on my behalf but his mom still doesn't agree.

"Miss Ollenu."

"Miss Assan, I don't bear Ollenu. But just call me Abena."

"Abena, please I'll be very quiet, I'll just be in here. I know it's a huge favour but please..."

"Fine." She says with evident hesitation. "But you have to be gone by Friday. If not I'll call your parents."

"Thanks so much." I smile and look at Kacely.

"I can't say you're welcome because you're honestly not exactly welcome here."

Ouch.

"And also, I think you got stained by your period." She points out.

"Yes... I know."

"Do you have any sanitary pads?"

"No... I do not" I shake my head no.

"Hold on I'll get you some." She says and heads out the room causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

"That was so close" I say

"I still don't know why you didn't get into the bathroom instead. None of this would have happened. You just can't fight your ninja instincts." Kacely smiles.

"Shut up." I smile back and Abena returns with a pack of Always along with a new set of panties.
I'm used to tampons but who am I to be making choices right now? I thank her and she looks at me and Kacely before walking out again.

"I should take a bath." I say and Kacely nods before heading towards the door. I do not want him to leave. "Wait..." I say

"What is it?"

"I um... I don't have what to wear when I bathe."

"Right, I'll get you something." He says and heads for his wardrobe as I take the sheets off the bed. The blood touched his mattress.