CHAPTER 43

Hi guys. Pls bear any typos u see. I didn't get a chance to edit this. Enjoy!❣️

KACELY

Song: U got it bad- Usher

*Kacely come back 2 d hotel*

*I didn't mean 4 u 2 c those nudes n u know it*

*U shldnt have gone through my fone in d first place*

*It's not my fault. Just come back let's talk abt it*

*I didn't mean most of what I said.*

*I know u can c my texts... U're online!*

*Fuck... stop ignoring me!*

*It's pissing me off! Fr*

*Come on! Reply me...*

*Please....*

I keep staring at my phone, watching the messages get in. Az starts calling me and I keep rejecting each one.

*U know what? Fuck u!* She writes and I decide to turn my phone off all together. I don't want to talk to her, I just can't. I heard enough already and I have four whole hours to think about everything she said. The bus takes off and that's when I realise there's someone beside me. I put on my phone again but switch it to airplane mode as I pull out my earphones and just shuffle all the music on my Google play music. I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment. The earphones will keep the rest of the world out.

Az's words were as surprising as thunder on a sunny day, I didn't see that coming. I wasn't expecting that at all, just like I wasn't expecting the pictures I saw in her phone this morning. I was just too blown away by what I saw. Maybe on a normal day I wouldn't have been as surprised, but today was different. I wouldn't have been as surprised last week, but not today. Not right after how perfect yesterday was, every single detail of it. From the breakfast in the morning to the tour, the tub, the way it felt yesterday when we were in each other's arms, to the way she talked, the way she let me in... everything.

It was all so perfect, it felt so... blissful. I should've known that it was good to be true. That it wouldn't last. I know she's no saint as she said but I had never actually thought about the fact that there were other guys she was sleeping with as well.

What did I expect anyways? Azinwi is a gem. She's so beautiful, confidently sexy, seductive and boy does she know how to take my body to places. I should've known better, a girl with that much confidence and experience in aspects concerning sex will never be strung up to one guy, not a guy like me. She said it herself; I'm not enough for her. Those words pierced me deep in my core.

The next song on my playlist is Like a Drug by Phora. I forward it as soon as it's three seconds gone. The last thing I need is to listen to a song recommended by Az. The lyrics itself just add to the drama of the situation.

She was right though, everything she said was true. I have no right to be jealous but more importantly, I have no right to be angry because I'm way worse than she is.

Here I am, returning from a lovers trip with a different girl when I have a girlfriend back home in Ghana. She was right, I have been cheating on Ara for months with very little guilt. I have slept with Az so many times and done things with her that I never would've imagined doing, yet I don't regret them and the fact that I don't just shows that I don't deserve Ara. I deserved to hear everything Azinwi told me  but Ara doesn't deserve what I'm putting her through. This has been going on long enough...

I need to let her go.

....
The bus arrives at about 2pm. My butt was already numb from sitting for so long and my rumbling stomach reminds me of the fact that I haven't eaten since morning.