fifty nine

okay loves im here !! guys i said i update on either sundays or mondays 😭😭 dont worry i wont leave u guys hanging hdjfkhdas

ALSO IM SORRY AGAIN BUT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER LMFODSFMDHNNG I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO HNNNG 

OK SO JUST KNOW ILL UPDATE ON EITHER SUNDAY OR MONDAY 😃😃😃 i am writing this as of jan 25 2020 so please... that means i'll either update on jan 31 2020 or feb 1 2020

EDIT: yes i said 2020, i meant 2021 asdasdjh i dont wanna flat out change it bc wattpad deletes comments if i do :(( also i added the song that inspired this chapter oop

sO you guys dont have to ask if or when i am updating 💀those are some loose guidelines for both of us to follow hgnjfdgf 

OKAY BABES please enjoy <3 

-

Very late in the evening, you arrive to what you learned was the nation of Marley — not a person, as you had thought prior to Porco's reprimands.

You had a rather lengthy conversation with him and Pieck, a lot of the times you thought you were going to pass out from everything they were revealing to you. Unlike Annie and Reiner, these people were surprisingly compliant with your responses. Pieck answered you diligently and willingly, Porco following up with a few remarks.

"...so there are more titan shifters?" You say, not to question them but rather repeating the information that was given to you. It was your own way of absorbing the overwhelming ideas.

Pieck brings a hand out for you, helping you down the ship and onto wooden docks. "We can have a more in depth history lesson another time."

You hop down, immediately noticing the many buildings, bricked streets and vehicles that you had not seen before. There were even other citizens walking along. It left you breathless, stunned completely in your spot. To think that there was a place like this beyond your home — you only wished Levi and everyone else were here to see it.

Porco had to flick your forehead to seemingly pull you out of your trance, "get moving."

"Owie." You brought a hand to soothe the stinging.

"Porco, don't be so cold." Pieck scolds, eyes darting towards him menacingly.

She grabs your unsuspecting hand, causing you to meet eyes with her. "Uh, Miss Finger so where are we going now?"

"Ah first of all, Mrs. Ackerman..." She begins, "you can call me Pieck and I'll call you (Y/N). We don't have to be so formal. Second, we're settling you in. But first we're going on a train."

You tilt your head at her words, which earns a scoff from Porco behind you.

"What's a train?"

-

It had been a few days since your departure and Levi Ackerman was trying his best to remain his usual self. Of course, as he interacted more with the scouts and the Commander himself, it was safe to say that everybody knew not to piss of Levi. He never verbally said it himself, but everybody seemed to have agreed that he was utterly heartbroken.

Naturally, he still had his duties as a Captain and as a scout who frequently had too attend to meetings and finish the occasional stack of paperwork — the behind the scenes of a high-rank scout. Erwin was kind enough to take some of the workload off of him, however. 

This allowed Levi to have just a little bit of more free time than usual. He hated it and enjoyed it at the same time.

He enjoyed it because it was peaceful. No loud screams from Connie and Sasha, arguing about who would have the remaining rations of bread and potatoes. Levi would sometimes go out of his way to tell them to eat the dead mice in the corner of the mess hall, and that was that.