three

yayayay more Levi action is this chapter I swear XD

or nah idk
but its short im sorry ):

-

"Oi! Four of you brats, come here!"

Captain Levi's voice halted the long jog, and for once in my life I felt grateful about that. We all look over to him, where we suspected he stood. Captain Levi glared at us and motioned for us to come, we all obeyed his orders and walked towards him.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day!" He scolded, staring at us then at Hanji with a look of irritation.

As soon as we felt the burst of somewhat anger in his voice, me and Armin quickly run out of fear of more punishments if we were not to run faster. Eren and Mikasa were already up front of him, with their backs straight in a posture we had to do around the Lance Corporal and even the Commander.

As soon as we made it, he furrowed his brows at me and Armin.

"Tch." He said.

"Oh come on, shorty! Don't be so mean!" Hanji grins widely, she slapped his shoulder while letting out a small laugh. Levi grunted in annoyance, eyeing her face.

"Anyways," He rolled his eyes, "Mikasa, go work with Jean in the cafeteria and clean things up for the next meal time. Armin, go with her. Eren, Commander Erwin wants to see you. And [Y/N], go to the stables and clean there."

"Yes sir!" Armin, Mikasa, and Eren say and saluted him. They all walked to their designated work areas after giving a slight nod to Hanji as a goodbye. And as I was about to walk to the stables, Levi grabs a hold of my arm, pulling me close to his body.

"Aren't you going to salute?" He tugs on my arm tightly. His breath could be felt against my face, as it was not even an inch apart from mine.

My heart raced at this, and my breathing seemed to get faster and heavier. My cheeks were beginning to boil a soft scheme of pink and red, Hanji took notice of this and smiled brightly, winking at me.

I knew that my feelings for him were growing because of this, and as much as my mind wanted to deny these feelings, I couldn't. He attracted me in a way I couldn't piece together.

Perhaps it was because of the way he softened his grip once I winced at the slight stinging it was giving, or maybe it was the way he looked at me with his intense gray eyes. Or his touch against my skin, his breath against my face, his eyes lurking into mine while I got lost in his.

Maybe,

everything.

My thoughts soon subsided and switched onto Levi's question. I felt a hint of sadness as I forced myself to rid his touch from my skin as I stepped back.

"Sorry, sir." I whispered shortly before I did the regular salute that he expected me to do.

"Whatever. Just get to work, idiot."

I walked through the building. Passing by squad members that waved 'hi' to me, then waving back.

"Hey! [Y/N]!"

Turning back, I saw that Hanji had called for me. She put up a joyful smile before running towards me.

My mouth curved at the ends to reply with my own smile, and I waited for her in the middle of the hall until she reached me.

"That was quite a scene back there." She panted, as we started to walk.

"Yeah." I replied casually.

"On a scale of one to ten," Hanji starts, taking a few glances at me, "How much do you like the Lance Corporal Levi." She emphasized 'Lance Corporal Levi', and she nudged my arm with her shoulders with a small "tsk" to start with.

"A number won't define love - ah! I mean the strength of my feelings.." I mumbled at the last part, while Hanji's eyes widened in excitement.

"Love? Wow you must-"

"It was an accident. Poor choice of words."

"Ha, right."