fifty

i wonder why i never finished this story 3 years ago LMFAO like its literally abt to end soon...

anywhos enjoy <3 i have another midterm coming up for some reason ... the audacity of my university but whatever. i guess yall gotta wait another week for an update but thats better than waiting for a year lmfaoooo

also u dont have to play the song lol it just goes along w the atmosphere of the chapter :x LOL

ALso omg chapter 50 thats so many chapters dsfkjsd I WAS READING THROUGH THE EARLIER ONES AND I CRINGEEE EVERYTIME LMFAOOOO I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS READ IT ALL AND ENJOYED IT I LOVE YOU FOR THAT

see u in the next one babesss

-

The sky had just became as grey as your heart was, tears pooling in your eyes the same way the clouds pooled with rain drops; both about to fall. The very first clap of thunder roared like a lion, menacingly daring one to enter it's cave. Just like you, the thunder made its  first move with its strike of lightening. That was when you were able to break free from Annie's grasp, despite the sudden bitterness of the weather slightly inhibiting your movements.

"Levi!" You screamed, and the sky screamed with you too.

As loud as the thunder, your voice ripped through the rainfall and had gotten Levi's attention. The universe had been on your side for that split second, and you watched as he turned on his horse towards you.

Annie walked up from behind you, and instead of taking you back she simply whispered to you, in the most menacing tone she could devise.

"I will kill him if you don't come with me."

It was enough for you to stand frozen, as though you were struck by the same lightening that rumbled in the dull sky. For a split second you give Annie a sidelong glance, a boom of lightening illuminating her expression for that moment.

"You wouldn't dare," you managed to muster.

"I killed his squad what makes you think I can't kill him?" Before you could throw a punch at her, she had began to walk back to your initial hiding spot. "I'll wait here. Tell him to leave."

With the tone of her voice and the expression on her face, she was serious, and you knew what you had to do. All you could do was oblige to her demands.

You held out your hand and watched as the raindrops kissed your skin, crying with them. They only consoled you for the slightest bit, you knew that they were the last thing that would serve as a memory of Levi. At least the rain would come back. At least you could see the rain again even if you couldn't see him. You were going to make sure his memory would be imprinted in every single raindrop that fell into the sky.

When Levi finally reached you and hopped off his horse, your knees had finally given up as if saying that your whole mentality had given up. Confused, Levi knelt towards you. Usually he would mind the mud beneath his feet, but when he saw your face and the way your eyes begged for any sort of affection, he knew all he had to do was give himself to you.

"You're okay," he brings out a hand and places it on your shoulder. "We couldn't get you in time but I'm glad I found you."

"L-Levi, I don't know how I got h-here." You said between a pattern of sobs and hiccups.

He furrowed his brows and brought you up on your feet, holding your hands as if helping you maintain some sort of balance.

"When everyone was asleep, a titan..." Levi paused and immediately pulled you in for a hug when he realized that it was all you needed at the moment.