sixty

i originally planned for this story to end at like chapter 50 and im really sad that it's fr coming to an end soon :( it's been a GREAT SEVEN-ISH years of writing this fucking fanfiction LMAO i think grade 8 me would faint if she saw what this fanfic has become

thank you guys so much for reading the CRINGE early chapters and holding on LOL 

im sorry this is a 1-2 days late <3 

also i wanna know how many of the more recent readers were readers before my three year hiatus sO comment and tell me if you are LOL im curious

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO but i have more fanfics for levi, one is a modern au and im planning for another modern au in a bit. and im gonna write a levi x reader with 100 chapters set in the anime/manga, so if you prefer non-aus then theres that for you.

anyways, i love you all so so so much. 

AND NO THIS ISNT THE LAST CHAPTER LOL

-

"(Y/N)..."

"Levi?"

Slowly, your eyes blinked open, twitching slightly at the beam of sunlight that flashed before you. You brought your hand to block the light, allowing your vision to finally clear up and you  were met with a smile that was just as bright. 

"Mommy?"

There was also a welcoming weight that pounced on your laying figure.

"Mommy, that's not my name!" A soft laugh made your once indignant expression change into a gentle one.

"Ah, I'm sorry." You close your eyes, trying to savour the last few moments of sleep as you brought your son into your arms. He snuggles into your chest, satiating his need for affection, and he wraps his pudgy arms as best he could around you. 

"Farlan, you're dumb." 

Both you and your son turn heads at the entrance way of your bedroom, and there stood your daughter in all her sleepy glory. You had always told her to brush her hair in the mornings, but today she groggily walked to your room, shunning the fact that her hair was a tangled mess.

"NO YOU'RE STUPID." Farlan shouts, and it was too early in the morning for you too deal with this.

You bring your hands to your son's cheeks, turned his head to face you, and flicked his forehead.

"Owie," he soothes the sudden stinging with his hand.

"Who said you could use the word stupid?" You sat up and leaned against the headboard, making Farlan sit between your legs. 

"Yeah, stupid." Your daughter climbs onto the bed, joining her brother beside him.

"Isabel!" You gasp and brought a teasing hand to her forehead, "take it back or..."

"AH! I-I'm sorry!" She frantically waves her hands in the air, pushing your hand that was ready to flick her at any second.

At instant before your hand could meet her skin, you instead run your fingers through her knotted hair. Isabel's face reminded you of a bunny veiled in pink voile, cheeks flushed. Her wide eyes quivered and watered as she let herself laze in your touch.

Farlan was the same, looks-wise but not expression-wise. He was pouting, mostly because he felt the need to compete for your attention. He doesn't say anything though, afraid that it might lead to another flick on the forehead. 

You and your children spend much of the early part of the morning getting ready for the day ahead. This included everything that they hated. Washing their face, brushing their hair, and getting them dressed. It was always a rowdy morning with these two, but you didn't mind because it was less lonesome with them.