twenty two

i just rewatched deathnote and i kinda want to make an L fanfic now :P

Can I write a lemon/smut for this? Or will people feel uncomfortable? idk my friend suggested it to me.
x x x
Y/N's POV

After eating, and after tons of protests and arguments, it was decided that I was first going to help Jean and then hang out with Hanji.

Of course, before settling on that idea, there was a long conversation filled with bickering and protests on whom should get to spend time with me first.

Levi didn't seem to have a problem with this, because he said he'll stick with me when I start helping Jean, then he'll leave when I'm with Hanji. He simply said that he did not want to have any contact with any titan during spring break.

So, when Levi and I followed Jean and Eren to a group of other cadets who I assumed were helping Jean, we immediately were pushed to writing invitations for people who were invited.

"Is the party going to be in your room? This place is filthy." Levi scolwed.

I glanced around Jean's room, spotting Mikasa, Armin, and Sasha helping out too, along with used clothes on the floor and unfixed bedsheets.

"It's going to be in the mess hall, Corporal." Jean replies proudly, he puts his arms over his hips and smiles.

"And, since I'm feeling nice, I'll invite you." He adds.

I turn to Levi, looking at his unamused expression. He shakes his head and sits beside me on the table as we start writing out invitations.

As we wrote down names and other various things that needed to be written on each piece of paper, I noticed how Levi's writing seemed rather neat. Perhaps even neater than mine.

I leaned over to him and rested my head overtop of his shoulder and then wrapped both of my arms around his torso, I hummed for a little bit, and then I lazily kissed him on the cheek.

Levi only sat still, only writing down whatever it was on the paper. Though it seemed like he did not care about my embrace, he actually did. Because, under the surface of the table, he used his free hand to hold mine.

Levi was such an interesting man. He makes it seem like he doesn't care at all, but he always finds a way to show me that he does.

"You have nice writing." I complimented him, letting go of his body to go back to working on the other invitations.

He grunts, "So?"

"Is mine nice?" I ask him, tilting my head at the slightest degree.

Levi then eyes my paper, then back at his, then mine, then his. He seemed to have formed a curve on his lips, I swear I just saw him smile, or smirk. Although, I prefer smile.

"Mine is neater than yours." He says, as he smirks a little bit more to show how appealing it was for him to tease me.

"At least I'm way nicer than you." I puffed, crossing my arms as though I were a child.

Then suddenly, his muscular arms soon wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Levi rested his head onto my shoulder and placed his soft lips near my ear.

And he whispered as he tightens his grip upon me, "Hm, you may be nicer in personality, but I'm way nicer at doing this."

Levi trails his lips fell down to my neck, softly kissing every part of it, then finding my sweet spot and sucking on it. His fingers traced circles onto my hips while my hands laid over top of them while they massaged me.

"Hey! [Y/N]! Corporal! P-Please, stop. It's making me uncomfortable." Sasha walks up to us, nervously fidgeting with a damp cloth in her arm.

She was cleaning the walls of Jean's roomー which she didn't have to ー and I guess me and Levi distracted her.

Hesitantly and slowly, I slid off of Levi's lap whilst awkwardly keeping eye contact with Sasha. My hand found its way back to the pen I used to write with earlier and then begun writing again, my other hand keeping itself intertwined with Levi's.

Sasha just nods, her face blushing, and her eyes slightly widening.

Levi looks towards her, "Tch. Get back to work, cadet."

"Yes sir!" She salutes, obeying his command.

Me and Levi see her run off to a place beside Mikasa, whom glared at Levi for being too intimidating towards Sasha. Levi just scoffs, turns his head back to the invitation he currently worked on, all done in a stoic expression and matter.

"Oh Levi," I start, "Give her some slack, it's spring break, try to be nicer."

"It's easier being nice to you. But with these idiotic brats, it's hard having to deal with them." He says to me.

Smiling, I replied with nothing, only because I did not know what to reply with. He lets out a deep breath and puts his pen down, sliding both the pen and paper away from him. Levi then stands up and looks down at me.

"Tch. I got ink on my hand." He said.

I furrowed my brows a little, "So go wash it off."

"And I just remembered that I had to talk to Commander Erwin about something." Levi completely ignores my comment as he hops off his chair and brushes his clothes with the back of his hand.

With a straight posture and expressionless face, he walks out of the room. Leaving me to finish the rest of the invites.