fifty five

updating again to feed my children

anyways ahhh i love you guys so much! thank you for 2 million reads T_T i appreciate it so much i remember being 14 or something, making this fanfic because i wanted to pretend i was in a real relationship with levi asdklasda i was happy with getting 10 readers per chapter. anyways, i'm very thankful <3 if you guys wanna support me further i will be making tons of new levi fanfics (and possibly haikyuu ones) in the future ! <3 much love for you all.

enjoyyy this chapterrrr <3

-

"Levi, I have something to tell you."

He mused, handing you a cup of warm tea he had made just a few minutes ago. As you leaned against the headboard and took the warm cup into your hands, you noticed the furrow in Levi's brows.

"What is it?" He questioned, then took a sip.

You paused. You weren't sure if telling him everything right now was the correct move, plus you didn't want to ruin your last day with him.

"Well? We don't have all day, (Y/N)."

The look in Levi's eyes, as apathetic as he always was, was different when you looked at you. So you concluded that it wasn't the right time, even if it left a bitter sting in your heart. You would definitely tell him soon, just not now.

"Nothing!" You took a small sip before placing the teacup on a nearby nightstand. "Anyway, I was wondering how you knew I was here."

"I came as soon as Krista mentioned you were here," he began. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Levi."

You tapped the mattress below you, finding some sort of comfort in the silence that ensued between the both of you. All that could be heard were the gulps that Levi took and the wind that occasionally seeped in through the open window.

"Levi?"

He hummed in response as he sipped the last few drops of his tea.

"If we had a child, what would you want to name it?" You stared attentively at his expression to search for any sort of reaction.

He was known for his stoic demeanor, so it wasn't a surprise to you when you couldn't find a hint of emotion. When he finished his tea, he glanced towards you.

"Shithead one and shithead two."

"Levi, what-"

"That's if we had two."

"I see.."

You grabbed your teacup and hid your smile behind it. Levi reflects at this, as he rarely has made anyone laugh or smile. His heart races slightly faster.

Another silence falls between the two of you, and it is a comfortable one. Levi longs to reach over and touch you, hold you, anything. But he resists.

"Back then," Levi starts after a while. "Back then, were you really going to leave me without saying anything?"

The silence becomes heavy, and you sigh. He glances at you from the other side of the bed, several times he catches you regarding him in a similar manner, and the moments where you hold his eyes with yours are sublime.

"Yes," you answer. "I'm afraid I can't even explain much still."

"Why?" Levi asks, incredulous.

"Because I'm scared. There are so many things in this world that we don't know, things that you and many others aren't supposed to know, but I know. I know these things and if I told you, I'm scared you'd be in danger." You confessed, and you knew it was an answer that Levi was not going to take lightly.

He was Levi Ackerman, humanity's strongest soldier and here you were worried for his life. I can tell him.

"Even I wasn't told much," you continued. "Most of what I know is that they're taking me with them."

The look on Levi's face was heartbreaking, at least to you. His eyes had widened, mouth gaping as if he could not believe what you had just told him. He stands, stepping away from the bed to look outside the window.

You follow him, slightly needed more balance but alas you were able to walk properly. Shaking hands reach out towards his shoulder, as if to console what was left of his sanity.

As soon as your hand is placed, the air is immediate. A sudden burst of electricity ripples through your body, abrupt and shocking. Your breathing begins to waver. Levi had grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall, his face merely inches away from yours.

"You are not leaving again," he murmurs lowly. Steel eyes shot daggers into yours, you would have been intimidated if you weren't in love with this man.

"I have to," you whisper. Or rather, a mix of a whisper and a choke because your voice had broken in between your words because you refused to cry.

Your eyes are wavering back and forth between his, "And I promise we will meet again."

Levi pulls his hand away from your wrist, his expression slightly disappointed. "You're not leaving."

" But I have -"

"You're not."

"Levi..." you say quietly, out of breath for some reason. "Just trust me, you'll get your explanation just..."

Levi shakes his head, "What the fuck, (Y/N). Why don't you just tell me what's going on."

"I can't."

"You can."

"No, I don't want you to get hurt." You plead and grab his arm. "I'm doing this for you."

"(Y/N), I swear to God if you don't tell me right now-" He was beginning to raise his voice, making your heartbeat pound so loudly that it competed with him.

A pause, a moment to breathe. A time for you to gulp the lump in your throat as you and Levi held a long stare. He shook your grasp off his arm and took a few steps away from you.

"Levi, I'm pregnant."

Another brief moment of silence. This time for Levi to comprehend what you had just told him.

He glanced back towards you, "You're what?"

"They want me because I can turn into a titan. Before you ask, I don't know why. I don't know where they would take me, either. I just know that they're threatening to kill you and this baby."

You had spoken so fast and so quickly it was as if you wanted to verbally escape from yourself. Maybe it was a mistake telling him everything, but the way Levi's expression and voice had overwhelmed you to the point of giving him an explanation. A sorry excuse of one, at least.

"So you were planning to leave with my child?"
He steps forward, which makes you step back.

"For the safety of you and this baby." You choked. "If I don't go, they'll kill me... And in turn our child."

"(Y/N)..." Levi breathes, unwilling to accept any of your words.

"Can we just—" You walk forward to hug him, wrapping your arms around his unresponsive body. "Let's just spend the rest of the day together, just us."

"How can I?" He mumbles, "I don't want you to  leave me, again."

"I would wait an entire lifetime for you, Levi." You say. "Just wait for me. I will always be with you."

Levi is reluctant, but too shocked and caught up with the sudden emotions to say or think of anything. He slowly hugs you back, resting his head in the crook of your neck, and you find comfort in his breaths against your skin.

He takes your hand, "Let's go."