two

OKAY.

i really hope this story isnt as cliché as i think it is, im trying so hard to create a good book for y'all ;-;

-

Dreams are for sleeping, am I correct? They occur as you are asleep, simply, they are created by the mind, your brain. Then why is it that I find myself daydreaming? Of course, I'm not asleep, and I am not as tired as well.

Perhaps it was because I had just woken up, it was early in the morning as well. I found myself think about Corporal Levi, he was the first thing on my mind. Though the events that took place in the hallway last night as I was about to enter my room weren't much big of a deal, it sure was to me, only because it was the first time I've ever touched him and it was also the first time he'd touch me. Although, the way he had touched me seem rather uncomfortable.

I sat in my bed, contemplating on whether I should skip breakfast or not. After all, skipping dinner last night did make me exceptionally more hungrier than usual. So I let go of my blanket in which I held on to, and I stood up, stretching as I did so.

Quickly, I put on my usual attire for the day, making sure it was clean so that Corporal Levi wouldn't scowl me for wearing something he'd call filthy, even if there were only a small speck of dirt on it.

A knock on my door caused me to immediately halt my actions. Looking at the door, it was knocked repetitvely.

"[Y/N]! Come down for breakfast!" A voice squealed from the other side of the door, as soon as the voice chirped through my room I recognized it as Sasha's voice. Of course, she'd always be the one to tell me to eat, she has this passion for food that oddly did not creep me out.

"Yes, I'm aware." I open the door right after I finished getting ready for the day. I greeted her with a small smile and walked out with Sasha.

As we made our way to the cafeteria, I couldn't help but notice the way she tried to hide her laughter.

"What?" I glanced over to her, watching her as she placed her fingers over her mouth to muffle her laugh.

"Oh nothing, [Y/N]. Just the fact that you like the Captain!" Sasha excitedly says, slightly jumping from the excitement.

"Oh no, you already know? I swear I only told like five people or so..." I mumbled and she grinned widely.

"Oh sweetie, everyone knows!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh don't worry, sir short stuff doesn't know."

Her last comment made me feel relieved somehow, calming my breathing that slightly picked up it's pace as I had gone entirely worried for myself.

We both walked into the cafeteria, all eyes on me. Eren, Armin, and even Mikasa stared at me with a small giggle.

Oh no.

"Hey, [Y/N]! Come sit over here!" A voice shouted.

It was Hanji, so of course, I did as told. She was fun to be with after all, most of the time quite annoying.

Waving a small goodbye to Sasha, I forwarded myself to Hanji, who sat beside Corporal Levi. My heart quickened it's beating when I saw him, I hated how his glare somehow made me feel all mushy inside.

Hanji leans into me, her mouth close to my ear and she says, "You're sitting here from now on."

I gave her a surprised look, "Why? I want to sit beside my other friends as well."

Pouting, I cross my arms and looked at the plate in front of me, Hanji must of already prepared it for me.

I used my hands to pick up the piece of bread from the plate, taking a bite out of it as I stared at Hanji awkwardly.