seven

yooooooooooo
short chapter i think?¿?

but yay two chapters in one day! ^.^

-

At this moment of time, you wondered if he liked you too. In a friendship way or not, you still wanted to know. He possibly does, since he did come here with you - alone.

"We should get going." You utter from the sudden silence between you two, and the horse.

"You're right." He replies, you both standing back up on your feet.

Levi first hops on the horse, grabbing onto the reins. You follow behind him, once again holding onto his body.

This time, you didn't fall asleep on your way back, mostly because you wanted to experience more time being with Levi.

As soon as you both arrived back, everyone seemed to have looked at you in utter and complete confusion while they saw you get off the same horse as Levi. Some people winked at you, and some just looked really jealous.

You both had just came back in time for dinner, and as soon as you two entered the cafeteria together, you both parted ways without saying a word of goodbye. Although, the two very excited Hanji and Eren appeared in front of you. Hanji being the most excited. Obviously.

"Did he propose?" Hanji immediately jumps into conclusions.

"What no he jus-"

"Did he finally confess his love for you?"

"Hanji wai-"

"Or did you get it on?" Eren adds, a devilish smirk spread wide over his face, nudging your shoulder and winking.

"Eren!" You scream, making him laugh.

"Sorry.." He sheepishly said.

You simply just nodded, as though accepting his apology. Eren then, after being well informed of your apology acceptance, he surprisingly took you by the wrist and dragged you away from Hanji, chuckling lowly. As you were being dragged away, Hanji followed along, completely forgetting about her dinner.

He set you down at a table with Mikasa, Armin, and Jean. You watch as Jean endlessly spoke of nothing but shitty pick-up lines, all mostly very corny. It was seemingly humorous to you how Jean struggled so much with girls, especially with Mikasa. If only Mikasa wasn't too mature as she was now, then perhaps she's possibly give Jean a chance. He needs someone, since he had lost Marco.

"Horseface, stop trying." You hear Hanji mention as she takes a seat beside you, Eren on the other.

Jean just glares at Hanji, the looks back at Mikasa, "Are you from France because, madamn."

Armin, you, Eren, and Hanji burst into a fit of laughter. Staring at both Jean and Mikasa as Jean attempted to look seductive while Mikasa completely blocked him out of her view, eating a piece of bread.

"That one was kind of good though." You thought, grabbing a loaf of bread and eating it. You weren't that hungry, so the bread was left with only a few bites taken out of it.

"Enough chit chat about Jean and Mikasa," Hanji smirks, "Let's talk more Captain and [Y/N]"

Your eyes widened at the statement, slightly taken aback by what Hanji had just said and how Eren agreed to it by nodding eagerly. Gulping nervously, you looked down at the table and whispered profanity before looking back up with a small blush brushed over your face.

They all seemed to be quite amused with your reaction. Armin smiling deviously, Eren chuckling once more, and Hanji asking questions of nonsense. All other than Jean and Mikasa, everybody seemed to have been annoying you.

"For Jean's party, who'll be your date?" Armin suddenly asks, looking over to you with his innocent eyes.

They were all listening, awaiting for an answer. Assuming that they had hopes for you to say Corporal Levi, you only said, "No one."

"Then ask the Corporal. We all know you want to." Eren adds on, yet again, wiggling his eye brows.

Slowly, you shook your head, "He won't say ye-"

"What!? Then we will make him go with you." Hanji piped up.

You managed to stifle a laugh, shifting in your seat awkwardly. This whole talk about Levi seemed to have enabled your questioning about him, so you darted your eyes over to where he sat. Levi was quiet, spoke of nothing. His eyes were still like steel and cold, and he held his tea cup in a unique way that you thought was cute. You found yourself smiling at the thought of him, which only triggered your friend's senses.

"OOOOOH, LOOKING AT LEVI HUH?"

Hanji's sudden voice shocked you for a bit, causing you to almost fall out of your seat.

She looks at you closely, "You look tired, [Y/N]."

You were. The look on your eyes gave it all away.

"I guess I should get going." You mumbled groggily, hastily standing up and exciting the area.

You waved goodbye to your group of friends, then proceeded to walk to your room for a good night's rest.

It wasn't long till you reached your room, and when you had finally opened the door, you quickly shut it closed and got ready for bed. Thoughts of spring break running through your mind.