nineteen

boop im so sleepy

What. Did I actually just get 1k reads. What is air. Thank you so much!

Annnnd sorry if this chapter seems rushed, I have to study for four tests next week i hate it omg.

-
Y/N's POV

I forced Levi to keep his flower crown on.

He really didn't hesitate to fulfill my request, especially because I said to him that it made me happy to see him in a flower crown. But of course, he was very irritated with it. He said that it smelled weird, and that he'll need to take an extra long shower because of it.

When we we're done bonding together, we came back just before curfew-one that Levi specifically set for everyone.

It was nearly evening, and everyone was already eating their dinner. I hadn't realized how much time me and Levi had spent with each other until a mob of confused friends gathered towards me.

Eren, Jean, Armin, and Sasha popped right in front of me. All expressions showing of confusion and perhaps even slight anger.

"[Y/N]! It's not fair that you didn't clean for um..." Eren begun, but then stopped due to Sasha's cries, "The whole afternoon!"

"I was so hungry, tired, and exhausted from all the cleaning. W-We all were!" Sasha screams. Her eyes were glassy, and they were widen to the extent where it seemed as though they were going to pop out. Her hands were held over her head as if the situation was so tragic, and her mouth was wide open for her voice to be heard.

"Calm down, we don't have time for cry babies." Levi sneers. He rolls his eyes, letting a scoff while he pulls my body closer to his with his arm around my waist.

Suddenly, all the boys and Sasha pivot their head towards their Captain, and without a moment's pause, they all seemed to have thrown their heads back and seemed to have put their hands over their stomachs. Sasha's tears were now of the opposite of stress and sadness, they belonged to her laughter.

Armin however, was very mature with the fact that Levi was wearing something of the girly attire. Rather than laughing, he contained himself and bit his lip.

Levi furrowed his brows and grunted, "[Y/N], let me take off this flower shit-crown"

"B-But you look adorable." I mewed as I flashed him an innocent smile.

With a growl escaping Levi's lips, he turned to face the group whom laughed hysterically.

"Immature brats." He then gently removes the crown from his head, and he grunts as he leaves to his room.

Frowning, I decided to just give him some space, after all, he did have a lot of paperwork to be done thanks to the Commander.

By now, the laughter had completely died down and they all had invited me to sit with them, and so, I did. It would be nice to spend some time with my friends.

I brushed off the invisible dust that clung onto my pants before I took a seat beside Sasha.

"So Jean, who are you inviting to the party?" Eren hums, he places his shoulder over the table, and he rests his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Everyone, maybe even Annie." Jean replies casually, but everyone's eyes seemed to have widened simultaneously, including mine.

"Why her? She's so mean." Sasha pouts beside me.

"She's pretty nice." Armin whispers. Quietly, so no one was able to hear.

"She trained with us, remember? And she said that she'll bring cake." Jean's eyebrows had wiggled and a curve formed at the end of his lips, he stared at Sasha and waited for her reaction.

"CAAAKE? YES INVITE HER PLEASE."

"Sasha calm-" I tried composing her, by rubbing her back and attempting to make her sit down again as she had stood up in excitement.

"Goddammit Jean, look what you did!" Eren groaned.

x x x

Three days later

"Yay! last day of cleaning~" Connie sang.

Everyone danced and hopped around in joy and happiness, all smiling widely with excitement.

Tomorrow was the start of spring break, which meant, no cleaning for all the cadets for a while. And for Levi, no paperwork.

Levi had stated that he was thankful that Commander Erwin had allowed him to take a break, usually he would just give him more stuff to do.

"Ahh, tomorrow I'm gonna sleep in!" Eren exclaims happily, while he takes his time to rescrub the floor.

"I'm staying up late." Jean says in a sort of laid back tone of voice. His back meets with the cold stone wall, and he leans on it. With his ankles crossed over each other, there was no doubt that he felt very relaxed. He crosses his arms as well and swings his cleaning rag in circles.

"I'll be up all night planning the best party ever." Jean grins.

"Say, Jean," Connie turns to him, switching his attention from sweeping the dust off the floor to him, "Will it be a formal party, or-"

"Formal? What are you, eighty?"

I giggled at his comment, watching them begin a small argument about which one of them looked older.

Of course, their irritating bickering wouldn't stop, and Eren had to scold them for being annoying.

I just stood and watched while Eren sprayed a bottle of water over top of Jean.

"Eren!" Jean recoils away from him, rubbing his face roughly with his hands.

"Stop being annoying!"

"Says you!"

"Guys, stop." I manage to say through brief moments of giggles.

All boys turn to me, all with their fists clenched into balls and with red faces. All except for Eren, he looked normal, just more annoyed than usual.

Everyone was quiet for a while, until Connie spoke to lighten up the mood.

"Hey, [Y/N], you should go tell Levi that we're done cleaning." He reaches for the back of his neck and scratches it.

"Everything looks clean to me, so yeah." Eren adds, shrugging.

So, as I leave them to their last day cleaning duties, my legs brought me to the one and only Levi's room.

I knocked on his door.

"Name and business." Levi mutters from outside of the door, and I sigh.

"Levi, it's me. You're girlfriend." I still get butterflies comprehending the fact that I was able to call myself 'Levi's girlfriend'.

Suddenly, a click was heard and the door swung open, revealing a tired-looking Levi with a weak smile spread across his face.

He had dark circles under his eyes, and he seemed paler than usual. When he spoke, his voice sounded raspy and low.

"You look so tired," I give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Get some rest."

As I walk in, he shakes his head no whilst closing the door behind us. Levi exhales deeply and closes his eyes.

"Commander Erwin wants me to finish some paperwork before the break starts, so resting isn't going to happen any time soon." He walks back to his desk, and I follow along with him.

I sat across from him, and watched, as he took a thin sheet of paper and begun to write down words on a document. He did this repetitively for a while, until I grew bored.

"So, um." I start resting my head on my hand, "Me, Jean, Eren, and Connie are done cleaning."

Levi looks upwards from his paper, "Spotless?"

"I'm sure of it!" I smile brightly.

"Tch, I doubt it. Those morons can't clean properly. Tell them to do it again."

I groaned, "Fine."