eleven

honestly i dont even know why i did the 'part one, part two' thing cause i just wanted to try it.

so then i changed it back to regular chapters d:

anyways enjoyyy!

-

Part two:

After a short few fights between Captain Levi and the rest of the cadets, the last training session was over, and everybody headed back inside for some rest. A lot of people had skipped dinner, the last mealtime of the day, only because a lot of them were invited into Jean's dorm for a time to relax and maybe take a few drinks of liquid other than water or tea.

Before anybody even went to Jean's room, people wanted to freshen up. Including me and excluding Eren and Connie, Eren and Connie wanted to be the first two to be there and to get some stuff ready for the small party we were going to have.

As I waved goodbye to Mikasa and Hanji, I sauntered to my room and quickly took a shower. My uniform was now neatly tucked away in one of my drawers, planning to be washed later this week. The process of the shower was rather swift as I really didn't mind putting on a lot of soap and shampoo like I usually would always do.

So, after my fast shower, I wrapped a [F/C] towel around my naked body, and another in my hand that was used to rub out all the excess water that rested in my hair. Then, I walked out of the bathroom, still drying my hair with my towel. I opened one of my wooden drawers and picked out a casual outfit for tonight, it wasn't a difficult choice to choose what to wear, but I had trouble picking on whether I should wear a dress or a skirt.

Of course, both were beautiful around my waist, especially since they were my favourite colour. After a long debate in my mind, it was decided that the dress was best to wear.

I dropped the towel away from my body, letting the cold air of my room to brush over my body, sending shivers all over. Then, in a matter of seconds, the dress was on and my hair was less than damp.

The mirror that stood right beside my bed was used for me to look at myself, and I did so. You could say that I admired myself in this dress, especially since it was showed off all the right parts of my body, rather than it looking like I came out of a trash can.

"Cadet [L/N], open the door." A voice boomed from out my door, it was a rather deep voice and I considered it to be a male, specifically Levi's voice. My heart raced at the thought of him being outside, though I wondered why he would ever knock on my door, this was the first time he's actually did this.

"Yes, sir." I replied, quickly taking my eyes off of myself and scurried to open the door.

Indeed it was Levi, but instead of him dressed in his usual uniform, he wore of the more casual things.

Was he going to Jean's room?

"I was told to get you by the other cadets, everyone is waiting." Levi said, in a monotone voice.

Nodding slightly, I hurried myself up to slip on some shoes that complimented my dress, and I went out of my room with no hesitation.

Closing the door behind me, I look over to Levi who neatly cleaned himself up, I didn't know it was possible for him to be cleaner than he was before but somehow he was.

Just then, he snaked his arm around my waist and swiftly guided me to Jean's room. A blush crept over my face as he kept his arm still, fortunately he did not find my uncontrollable breathing a bother.

"Tch. Everyone has a date to this shitty party, so I have no choice but to bring you as mine." He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"W-What about Petra?" I asked, staring at the side of his face.

"She's annoying."

I couldn't have agreed more.

We finally arrived at Jean's door, walking in with our bodies still basically attached to each other. A lot of people stared at us, including Hanji whom did nothing but wink and she found it hard to contain her laughter.

It didn't take a while till Levi let go of my waist, making me feel rather empty inside. Although, that short emptiness faded once I realized it was because Hanji was calling us all to play a game.

A stupid one at that.

Levi was already sitting down in the circle, between Eren and Jean. Hanji made room for me and scooted a bit further so that I was sitting between her and Sasha, Levi nearly facing.

"Okay, we're playing a game." Hanji squeals, grabbing a tall bottle of beer and nearly hitting me with it.

"A game?" Eren and Armin tilt their heads.

"Yes. Truth or dare with a twist. If you don't do the dare or answer the truth then you'll have to take a swig of this baby." She brings up the bottle and gently smacks it, "Which means that the dares and the truths are going to be very hardcore."

Hanji's gaze suddenly grew dark and somewhat had an evil tone to it. It scared all of us for a bit until she returned back to her silly self with her silly smile.

"Alright, truth or dare?"

I was drunk.

So basically everything was such a blur, this whole stupid so called 'party' was a mistake, a choice I regret making. If only horseface wasn't such a dumbass and invited Hanji then maybe I wouldn't of been so drunk that it was too much for me to walk.

My choices of being so shy about all the dares and truths really ruined myself tonight as most of that led to drinking a majority of the bottle, which was equivalent to drinking at least twelve cans of beer. Yes, thats how big the bottle was. And I drank, like, half of it.

I wasn't proud of myself, and neither was Levi when everyone told him to carry me back to my room since he was most sober. I didn't remember much from that night, though if I really had to, it was the fact that Levi was extremely annoyed with me.

I've never felt so disappointed in my life when I had woken up in my comfy bed and realized that a terrible hangover was taking over. My head seemed like it was getting a hole drilled into it, because my hangover gave me a horrific head ache and really bad focus. Apparently, when I was in the process of a hangover I would get dizzy if I were to move too much or too fast, or my stomach would hurt.

Groaning in slight pain, I stood up from my bed and ignored the messy sheets, because I had no time to fix that. I needed to get dressed into my uniform and meet up with everyone else for the short mission today.

Hopefully, the mission would go well today.