fifteen

HIIIIII

um, this chapter is like a little soft fluff for you all, a filler if i must mention.

aNNDD ITS IN THIRD PERSON POV.

tbh i think i write better in third person.

-

"O-Okay."

Her words were of innocence and purity.

His actions were of the opposite, with only so little purity and as well as innocence.

Levi wanted to show her how strong his feelings were towards her, he intended on making her feel all the strength embedded into his feelings.

[Y/N] wanted to show him how much she loved him, so she accepted the process of her innocence being taken away by the man she had always yearned for.

With the delicacy of her fingers tracing upon his chest, and with the gentle touch of his hand against her inner thigh, their lips met in a soft matter.

She moaned of the smallest bit of pleasure that rushed throughout her body like electricity, feeling the wondrous touch of her beloved.

Their feelings were strong. Even so, everything was rushed. Which was the perfect reason for a loud and interrupting knock to destroy their blissful moment.

Levi and [Y/N], they detached themselves from each other, and gazed deep into one another's eyes as if slowly getting lost in each other's stares. The look in which both shared was of disappointed, not in each other, but in the knock on the door that had ruined their peace.

"Levi, I have you're dinner." A man outside the door, most commonly known as Commander Erwin, he spoke of composure in a deep voice.

"And may I ask why you ordered two plates? Certainly you can't eat this all."

Levi groaned, a shroud of annoyance and irritation obscuring his peace. He forced himself off of his lover's body, and he unlocked the door meters away from his bed while [Y/N] immediately covered up her upper body with Levi's soft white blanket.

Levi was greeted with his Commander, a much more taller figure than him. Erwin was of course less intimidating than Corporal Levi himself, perhaps the thickness of his eyebrows made everyone lack the characteristic of taking him seriously, even though he was of a higher rank than everyone.

"Why don't you have a shirt on? And why is it so dark in here?" Commander Erwin spilled out a series of questions that tested Levi's patience. And as he held onto a plastic bag that consisted of dinner for the couple, he invited himself in the room, utterly unaware of Levi's girlfriend sitting on Levi's bed with a portion of her body nude.

"There are two plates because my girlfriend is here." Levi said, bluntly. He followed Commander Erwin while set down the food on Levi's table.

Commander Erwin looked at Levi, kind of shocked.

"You have a girlfriend?" He exclaimed in confusion as well as in surprise.

"Yes, she's here so leave."

"Did you guys have sex? Did you guys use protecti-"

"For gods sakes get your ass out!"

"Sorry, sorry." Commander Erwin lifted his hands up as if defeated. Instead of getting mad, he understood of Levi's privacy. Of course, he was just like a father curious of his son's doings, and proud that his 'son' had finally found a girl to make him happy.

He then glanced over at [Y/N], certainly not caring of half of her body lacking clothing, rather he just winked and left.

[Y/N] was left quite stunned as she heard the door being closed, followed by a series of low laughter caused by the Commander.