twenty five

short chapter with lots of fluff -//w//-

i hope you enjoy

and i love all your comments! they make me so happy, truly they do.

-
Narrator's POV

You grabbed Levi and let him lean on one side of your body, he was way to drunk to even know what was going on. He was awake, but unsure of what was happened in the world around him.

It was a hassle, but you managed to walk out of the mess hall with Levi's weight relying on your body.

A lot of the people who anticipated that oh so awful dare of Eren's seemed to have been let down, you noticed all their frowns. But damn, you were thankful for Levi being drunk, because there was no way that you would ever give Levi a lap dance, no matter how much you adored him.

"[Y-Y/N], where are you going?!" You hear a voice yell.

Glancing over, it was Sasha. She seemed rather sad, and so did everyone else. Of course, everyone did. The let down of a sight worthy to see was gone. None of your friends got to see Levi's reaction if he were to ever see your hips swaying over his lap.

You didn't answer that poor, bored, Sasha but instead shot her a reassuring smile. Reassuring? Perhaps not. More like a smile that subtly told her that the dare was to never come true, a subtle deny, a subtle let down.

Surprisingly, Levi's head was very lightweight and made it easy to open the door before the two of you. You were strong too, walking around with a weight of a human being on half of your body like it wasn't really anything to you.

As you walk down the halls, you made your way into Levi's ro-both, you and Levi's room. By now, Levi's weight had put too much pressure on you due to the amount of time he spent himself leaning on you. All of that weight was softly pushed onto a bed that you and Levi usually shared, he was gently placed on his usual side that he loved to sleep on, and you began to slip off his shoes.

"[Y/N]?" A groggy voice croaked from the man in front of you, as you neatly placed his pair of shoes somewhere in the room.

You gazed upon the sleepy man upon the bed, smiling.

"Yes?"

"Why are there two of you?"

"What?"

Giggling, you walk closer to his face.

"Are there still two of me?" You ask him, placing your hand gently over his cheek as you lovingly stared at him.

"No," He says, "There are four of you."

Rolling your eyes, you removed your warm touch away from his face, making him want more of you. But you were still there with him, smiling as always. Constantly looking at him with all the love you has inside for him, he certainly was not one to be loved by everyone, but oh did you love him more than anything. And all in one gaze, in one look into his eyes, you displayed all of that affection. Of course, you smile slightly, which showed how happy you were with him.

"But I only love one of you four brats." His voice seemed tired, but at that point you knew he was not actually drunk. Levi wasn't that stupid.

Instead, as he spoke with Commander Erwin a good twenty minutes ago while you played your little game with your friends, they spoke of Levi's affection towards you. He said he was nervous for once, because he was around you. Erwin was helping him for something Levi wanted to say for a long time now.

"I love you, [Y/N]." He whispers.

What could you say? You were shocked, happy, content, and so much more that you displayed through a passionate kiss with Levi.

On top of the bed, you straddled him as you rested your palms over his soft hair. He placed his hands on your waist, and rubbed circles with his thumb. His lips would simultaneously move with yours while both your eyes closed with each loving second.

But there always has to be an end, and that end was to catch up on your breath.

And there, as you rested your forehead against his, and as you both held each other, you said:

"I love you too, Levi."

With that, his gentle touch of his hands had flipped you over. Your body below his.

And there on that bed, at 1am in the morning, was where Levi finally made love to you. Not fuck, but made love. In the most romantic and passionate sense of the phrase. He wanted to show you how much you meant to him by holding your body in places where no one else could touch except for him, by whispering the sweet nothings in your ear and repeating those three words. Every moan and every whisper of his name that rolled off your tongue was because of Levi, and oh god did he love it. Oh how you loved it.

As always, there had to be an end. But that end was left with a warm embrace, cuddling if you must say. You spent the rest of the night, talking about nothing (and everything) until sleep had to take over. But sleep was an exception to take over the moment, because he spent that moment with you.

And Levi's last words to you before you fell asleep was, "I'm not drunk."

x

The next morning wasn't awkward at all, as you thought it would be. Perhaps it was because Levi made it seem less awkward for the two of you. He held you close to his body, feeling your bare skin against his.

"How was...last night?" He starts off the day with that one sentence.

"It felt great but now I'm kind of sore."

"I tend to have that effect on first timers."

"Lev-" Just before you could squeal and playfully turn around to slap him, he interrupted with a sleepy voice and a kiss on the forehead

"You're so beautiful."