44

I left the school building with my female classmates, listening as they spoke to each other. The group split into two, ensuring that it wasn't taking up too much space as we all left. In the front there was Uraraka, Hagakure and Ashido who spoke the most in the group. In line with me and behind the others were Tsu, Yaoyorozu and Jirou. The girls with the frog and creation quirks held conversation as both Jirou and I remained quiet. It was a little awkward between the two of us since she saw my fight with Todoroki.

I still wished to be friends with her, but I didn't know how to talk about this. It wasn't something I felt uncomfortable mentioning, feeling like it was both unnecessary and annoying. My past with Todoroki wasn't important so they didn't need to know about it, yet they were my friends and I wanted them to be able to trust me. Coming to U.A had really shown me a lot about making friends and getting along with all kinds of different people.

It was a lot different befriending Hitoshi since the two of us lived together. We got to see each other all the time and naturally became friends because we only had each other. We were both social rejects in middle school meaning that we could only turn to each other. People were scared of him because of his quirk and everyone thought I was strange because of my lack of emotion. Nowadays I think I'm getting better at expressing myself, it being a lot easier with the variety of people I've met here at U.A.

I was quickly snapped out of thoughts when I felt someone bump into my shoulder as they passed. Turning around, I was met with the sight of a familiar blonde boy. I remembered seeing him this morning, having him react strangely. It was as if he thought he was better than me and the rest of my class, he did say that after all. He could be quite condescending before but that showed a lot more now. He raised his nose as he looked at me, eyes drifting to the girls.

"Are they from your class?" he asked, his eyes drifting back to me. Not knowing what else to say, I nodded. It was quite obvious that he knew the answer to the question already, I just wondered why he bothered asking.

"We're all hanging out after school," I told him, following up my nod. He eyed me for a moment, his expression showing that he was about to say something mean again. But before he could get a word out, both of us had our attention taken by someone I had never seen before. A girl called out Monoma's name as she jogged over, her long orange hair bouncing as she ran. Nearing us, she slowed down and treated us both with a smile. But she completely ignored the blonde boy when she saw me, her finger pointing at me as she stared with in interested look.

"Hey, you're that girl from class 1-A everyone's been talking about. I'm Kendo from class 1-B," she introduced with a smile, lowering her hand to stop pointing at me.

"Um, nice to meet you. I'm (L/n)," I greeted her, noticing that my classmates were a little further along the path, walking slowly so I would be able to catch up. Kendo's eyes shifted between myself and Monoma a few times before she leaned closer to me, eyeing her classmate suspiciously.

"He's not bother you, is he? He's started to get a real ego around your class as of lately," she said in a quiet tone, yet loud enough for the boy with the copy quirk to hear. He wasn't really bothering me per say, I didn't really even know why I was in this situation with him in the beginning. He was the one who had bumped into me and I don't doubt that he did it on purpose. He was acting weird this morning and now this was adding to it, but he wasn't really bothering me at all. I actually found it kinda funny how he had become a bit of a tsundere, thinking his class is better than mine.

I honestly couldn't care about class hierarchy, but it looked like Monoma would like to see his class on top. I mean I don't doubt that they're really strong in class 1-B as well as in mine, they're all part fo the hero course so they must be talented.