8

After leaving the arena, I headed back to the main U.A buildings and to the infirmary. I had never been there before but walked past it a few times while making my way to classes and the cafeteria for break.

Turning a corner, I noticed the sign up ahead and signed in relief. Walking around like this was really boring, I knew that I could be overly lazy but feeling like this enforced that fact.

Approaching the door, I knocked and slid it open, immediately noticing the heroine Recovery girl tending to Midoriya's wounds. They both turned to me, Recovery girl having a smile which stretched across her wrinkled face.

"It's nice to see you again, Miss (L/n)," she greeted. I bowed my head to her as I walked further into the room, taking a seat in a chair located next to Midoriya's bed.

"You too, Chiyo," I responded, receiving a poke in the side from her syringe-shaped cane.

"You're still the same, getting too comfortable, huh?" she chuckled. I shrugged my shoulders, pulling my mask down and hood back to fully expose my face.

"I guess so, but when we met you said I could call you whatever I wanted so..." She rolled her eyes behind her visor.

"You've still got a smart mouth." She paused before laughing again, turning back to the green-haired boy who sat on the bed, wondering what the connection was between me and well-known healing hero.

"Rest, Midoriya, I'll be back in a bit." And before he could say anything, she left, sending us a smile before she disappeared. After the door slid closed, I turned to Midoriya who staring at his lap with red cheeks.

"You feeling alright?" I asked him, catching his attention. He looked up, green eyes locking with mine.

"Y-yeah, it's just Recovery girl's quirk wore me down," he admitted, nervously scratching his cheek.

"If you wish to sleep, go ahead and I'll you be." His eyes seemed to widened as if the suggestion was the worst he had ever heard.

"No!" he blurted out, becoming flustered after his unintentional outburst. I couldn't help but let out a small amount of laughter, leaning back in my seat to get into a comfortable position.

"Calm down, I'll stay if that's what you want." He calmed down but still looked embarrassed, not that I blamed him, he made it very obvious that he wanted me to be there. There was a moment of silence before I decided to speak.

"You did a good job out there, congrats on the win." His face seemed to radiate even more heat, his eyes glued to his lap.

"T-thank you. You did a-amazing out there too, I was happy to finally get to see your quirk in action. Your plan was so well thought out even though you had such little time and I never even thought to use the other building. Then I saw you jump off and thought you were gonna fall but then you magnetized yourself to wall. That was so cool, then the windows started shaking and it made me really curious. I didn't know that other girl could do that, and then you jumped though the windows when they broken and then-" He stopped muttering when he noticed I had moved from my seat, sitting on his bed instead. My legs hung over the edge, swinging back and forth out of habit.

"No need to talk about it so much, I know what happened, I was there," I teased. He nodded, beginning to mutter his apologies. To snap him out of it, I flicked his forehead. He rubbed it from the small amount of pain, returning his attention to me again.

"You mutter a lot, don't you?" He sighed, slumping his shoulders.

"Sorry, it's been a habit ever since I was young."