45

The glass automatic doors opened, revealing the spacious shopping centre within. Stepping to the side of the entrance, the group gathered around to discuss what we wanted to do. With such a large group I wasn't surprised to hear an option from each of the girls. I on the other hand wasn't really bothered where we went, I just wanted to enjoy the afternoon and try to forget about everything that had happened that day. Well, not everything.

Just the Todoroki thing mainly. Other than that I had had a lot of fun today, being able to talk to and hang out with more of my classmates. First, there was talking to Iida after seeing him on Saturday, it becoming embarrassing when Ashido started teasing me over it. But it was that conversation that had led to where I was now, being able to spend time with all the girls in my class. I had exchanged words with most of them a few times, a lot more today with Yaoyorozu though which surprised me. Besides that, I had been partnered with Sero, who I already considered a friend and Aoyama.

Spending time with the blonde was interesting, especially since he was a very strange boy. First, there was the hand kiss then his general mannerism. Finishing it all off with the moment we were trapped in the ice together, being a lot closer than we needed to be. Shaking my head, I tried to focus on what was going on in front of me.

"Let's go shopping for clothes!" Ashido announced, looking around the group for input. Both Uraraka and Hagakure nodding happily along with their pink friend.

"I would really like to look at the pet shop, kero," Tsu spoke up, pressing a finger to her chin. The others hummed in agreement, all eyes shifting to the next person. Yaoyorozu nervously played with the strap of her school bag as she thought.

"I'd really like to go the book store," she admitted. It was obvious that the others weren't too interested in going there but nodded along anyway, not wanting to hurt the raven-haired girl's feelings.

"Great and how about you, (Y/n)?" Hagakure asked, leaning her body closer to you as she spoke. I shifted awkwardly, tilting my body away from her slightly. In doing so, I bumped shoulders with Yaoyorozu, muttering a quiet apology to her as I straightened up.

"Uh, I don't really mind where we go," I answered truthfully, not having anything I needed to buy. Everyone's gaze then moved to the very last person, that being Jirou. She shifted uncomfortably under everyone's eyes, her own drifting to the ground.

"I don't have anywhere I wanna go, I'll go where ever you guy go," she said, waiting for the subject to change and take the attention off of her. Ashido was quick to do this, speaking up immediately.

"Awesome, clothes shopping first then," she announced, everyone following her as she led the way to the store herself, Hagakure and Uraraka wanted to shop in. Not being too bothered about clothing, Tsu, Jirou, Yaoyorozu and I hung back and walked behind the other three.

It didn't take long for them to decide on a large clothing store, each girl splitting off to gather what they wanted to buy. Not knowing what else to do, I began walking around by myself, not sure where the other girls were. If I saw one of them I would just follow after them so I wouldn't get lost.

It was when I was walking beside the changing rooms that I heard a familiar voice call out to me. Turning around I almost immediately noticed the invisible girl, her uniform skirt waving around out the crack of the changing room door. Seeing that she was trying to grab my attention, I approached slowly.

"Hagakure?" I called, wanting to confirm that it was actually her. I was immediately answered by a giggle followed by the door swinging wide open. There I was greeted by the sight of the invisible girl, her body clad in a pink bikini. After realising what I was looking at, I quickly turned to face the other way. Even though she was invisible, it was still embarrassing seeing her like this.