18

Bakugou gritted his teeth as he glared daggers at the boar-looking man, not planning on holding back if any of the villains dared to take a step towards us. I put my hand on Bakugou's shoulder in an attempt to get him to calm down, but by the way his muscles tensed I could tell that in this moment he had no intention of calming down. I could almost hear the sound of him grinding his teeth in pure rage as he badly wanted to beat their faces into the ground but stood back due to your hand which remained on his arm. It was only holding him lightly and he could've broken away at any moment but his worry for you seemed to outweigh his anger. 

Once Bakugou had chilled out a little, I took a step out from behind him so I was able to be seen by the villains. The boar man chuckled, eyes scanning me all over.

"You sure have grown since the last time I saw you, not that we were aloud to get a good look anyway. Your father was very protective of you, even when it came of him own men." My eyes held his as I tried to read his actions. I couldn't help but wonder why he was saying these things and what he was trying to get out of it. Bakugou's hand remained on my wrist, giving it a squeeze as if to warn me. He knew that I was going to speak but due to his lack of knowledge about the whole situation, he gave me a chance.

"Father was always like that," I called back. The boar man's gaze almost softened as he looked me in the eyes.

"You have his eyes." I hummed in response, nodding lightly. The group of villains watched in silence, eyes lighting up when the atmosphere suddenly changed from a somewhat lighthearted conversation to one which in-sighted violence and blood lust.

"His disgusting, manipulative (e/c) eyes," he spat in a harsh, uncaring tone. He took a step forward, his heavy boots increasing the volume of each step.

"Having someone so psychotic and unlovable as a father, I can only imagine why you ran away with your tail between your legs." It irked me severely hearing him speak negatively of my father, someone that I cared for so much. He had caused so many problems but I still loved him, he showed me love and I returned it.

Bakugou's grip grew even tighter seeing how the villain pissed me off, a scowl replacing my usual emotionless expression. My eyebrows furrowed as the green glow surrounded my body, I hadn't been this angry in a long time but hearing him speak about my father really pushed me. Kirishima noticed my anger as well, moving to my other side to calm me. He reached for my free hand and held it, giving it a gentle yet reassuring squeeze.

"I never ran away," I called back, "It was Kai who took me." The boar man cocked an eyebrow, shuddering at the sound of the boy's name.

"That freak, huh?" he laughed, angering you even further. Yet another person you cared for had been insulted by this bad excuse for a man.

"Bakugou," I whispered, keeping my voice low in an attempt to control my emotions. He glanced in my direction in the side of his eye, red orbs watching me even though he faced the enemy in the front. I knew he saw how my eyes glinted the same bright green which was usually seen when using my quirk but he didn't mention it, focusing on me calling him first.

"What?" he growled, speaking through his teeth.

"Let's kill them." He was surprised by your words, knowing that you were very angry by what the villain had said. Bakugou also knew by the determined expression on my face that I wasn't literally going to kill anyone, it was his own definition of kill which meant beat them to a bloody pulp. His lips curved upward into a smirk, eyes meeting with Kirishima's.

"Come on, Shitty hair, Let's kill these assholes!" he announced, releasing my wrist and blasting himself in the direction of the group of villains. He immediately took one down in the front, Kirishima following close behind him with his hardening quirk activated. The two took down almost six villains by the time I had come to my senses, one of the villains running up to me. They tried to strike me from the left but I repelled the ground beneath my feet at an angle so I flew out of the way of the their attack. This sent me into another who was trying to get to me from behind. I turned myself mid air so that my foot connected with their stomach, sending blood shooting up their throat. They skidding across the ground, holding their hand over their mouth as they coughed, this continuing for a few seconds before they passed out.