4

Standing in silence, I look up at the two heroes and sigh.

"I know they think this is the right thing to do, but it's not." They remain silent as I turn around and leave the classroom, not even glancing back at them.

It wasn't their fault, they only followed orders of the higher ups and did as they were told. Personally, I liked them, but they needed to know that U.A wasn't for me. Since I was here, I'm stopping someone else from becoming a hero when I don't even want to be one. I'm not fit to be a hero.

Checking my messages, I saw that I had a new one from Hitoshi.

Hitoshi:
Meet me outside my class in the general studies building, class 1-C

Heaving a sigh, I slid my phone into my pocket and began searching. Something I wasn't very good at was navigating a place I have never been to before today. I hadn't even been here for the entrance exams, I had gotten in through recommendations.

Taking a guess, I entered one of the four buildings. I knew where the heroics building was so there was a one in three chance that I had the right one. Either this was the general studies building, the support course or the business course. It didn't bother me if I got it wrong though, if I did then I could probably ask someone for directions. Now that I thought about it, I should've asked Shota or Hizashi, I'm sure they would've known. They are teachers after all. No point turning back now though.

Walking down the empty corridor, I heard the sound of banging metal from one of the rooms. Looking above the door, I noticed a sign.

Class 1-H

I sweat dropped, I was way off 1-C. Deciding to ask for directions, I knocked on the door and opened it, poking my head around. Someone was in there, I could sense their presence within the room. I couldn't see anyone but I could tell they were nearby.

"Uh, hello?" I called. By the looks of it, this was one of the support course class rooms. Suddenly, someone jumped up in front of me.

"Hi!" she announced, her chest bouncing from the quick movement. A girl dressed in overalls, tied at her waist revealing a black tank top where the top half would usually be, stood before me. Her hair was pink, a pair of red googles sitting upon her head.

"Oh, I was wondering where the general studies building was," you asked, hoping she'd tell you. She smiled widely, linking your arms and pulling you over to her work bench.

"I can show you but I want to show you my babies first," she explained, beginning to show me various contraptions and inventions. They were impressive, since I had never been good at anything like this it was cool to see.

"You're in the hero course, right?" she asked, picking up one of her 'babies' and adjusting something on it with a wrench. I nodded.

"Yeah, how did you know?" She smiled as she continued to fix the thing on the table in front of her.

"I saw you outside today with the rest of your class, our teacher said we could watch and try and model something to benefit a heroes quirk," she explains, putting the invention away once she was done with it.

"It's difficult to come up with support items for a quirk like yours, it's as if you don't need any." I hummed.

"Yeah, I'd risk damaging something if I use it with my quirk." She smiled widely at you and reached for your hands, a green aura covering them so she couldn't make skin contact. The same thing had happened with Midoriya earlier that day. She looked down and examined it.

"Like a force filed... or maybe a magnetic field," she muttered, picking up a few things to quickly create something. At this point, I wasn't bothered about getting back to Hitoshi. He wanted me to go to his course building and I got lost, staying lost didn't seem too bad right now.