7

Both Jirou and I were surprised to hear that we were one of the first teams to fight. All Might caught my eye for a second before turning to the entire class.

"Team J, make your way to the building to set up. We will let you know when the heroes are on their way." A boy with black hair and another with blonde hair, a black lightning bold shaped streak on the side, walked forward and toward the pro hero. All Might handed them both a small device, intended to be put in the ear so they could keep in contact. We were also given one, Jirou and I being able to put them in with ease.

"You two wait out here and go in on my signal, the rest of us are going to relocate to the viewing room," he let us know before walking away with the other 17 students following behind him.

Once they were all gone, Jirou turned to you with a panicked expression on her face.

"Do you have any ideas on what we should do?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders as I eyed the building we needed to infiltrate.

"What's your quirk?" I asked her, not sparing her a glance as I scanned the building for weak points.

"It's called ear phone jack, it's mainly for spying and support. I can plug them into surfaces and listen for vibrations to find people and also plug them into these amplifiers which basically amplify the sound of my heartbeat. I'm sorry it's not going to be be much use," she sighs. I nudge her shoulder, stopping her from self deprecating.

"It's fine, we'll make do with what we have," I assure.

"Now, do you think you can break those windows with your amplified heartbeat?" I asked, pointing at the building. She looked up, nodding her head.

"Yeah, if I increase the frequency they'll definitely shatter." I couldn't help but smirk behind my mask as I came up with a plan. It would be easy, get in without them knowing and then get out.

"What I want you to do is go in through the front door and do your best to find out which level they are on. When you find out let me know, then when I tell you to, make the windows shake. This will rid of their necessary senses. After that I'll tell you when to break the windows and in the shock of the moment I'll rush in and take them both out," I tell her. She nods, still looking unsure.

"But what if they find me?" she asks, sounding nervous. I placed my hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Don't worry about it, since your quirk is for support and spying as you mentioned, surrender. They won't hurt you if you don't go on offense so just let them use capture tape on you. But try your best not to get caught, if this happens it'll make it a little more difficult." She seemed to understand, her nervousness disappearing to reveal a serious face beneath.

"Are you two ready?" All Might called into our ear pieces. We both answered 'yes' before we were told we could start. Jirou sent me a thumbs up before she entered through the front, beginning to speak through her ear piece straight away.

"Give me a sec to get to a secluded spot and then I'll find them." I thanked her, moving towards the building next to the one we were working in. I knew people would be confused as to why I went here instead, but this was all apart of my plan. Adjusting my posture, I looked up and focused on my feet.

"Repel." A green aura became visible for a second on the soles of my feet, shooting me off the ground and to the perfect height of the top of the building. I landed on the roof with ease, moving to the edge where I could see the one we were infiltrating.

"I found them," Jirou called through the ear piece.

"Where?" I questioned, ducking down behind a barricade, peering over it.