Warning From The Future

Everyone seemed to enjoy the memes, the funny things, and stuff they've watched. Kagaya on the other hand stopped smiling and raised a hand to get the gods' attention.

"What is it, Oyakata-san?" Izuku asked.

"I know it's rude of me to ask about it but, may we see what happened to our future?" Kagaya asked.

Izuku and the gods noticed that the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps wanted to know the future and how his children fulfilled their missions ahead.

"Uh... Um..." Izuku uttered.

"Are you ready?" Dio asked.

"Ready? About what?" Iguro asked.

"The future. Do you want to see the possible happenings in the future, especially, in Kyojuro Rengoku's mission on the Infinite Train?" Dio asked with a serious menace on him.

'What's with the pressure?' Everyone thought.

"Hah! Shall we watch them right now?" Kyojuro asked with confidence.

'I must resist my emotions or they'll know that this isn't a proper ending for the Flame Hashira.' Izuku thought while trying not to cry.

"Like what Dio said, are you ready?" Izuku asked.

"Hurry it up! I wanna see how in the heck we survived on that damned train!" Inosuke yelled.

"Inosuke, calm down!" Kotoha scolded.

"If you say so..." Izuku said.

"Should I find it now?" Iruma asked.

"Go ahead." Izuku said.

"Now, let's watch the trailer or the glimpses of Kyojuro, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko on the Infinite Train!" Dio said. With this announcement, everyone readied themselves for the future.

"Over 40 people have disappeared on this train! The Corps sent a few swordsmen, but then they all went silent!" Kyojuro narrated.

"It's the train!" Tanjiro said.

"Those 40 people... I feel sorry for them." Kanao said.

"We all do, Kanao." Kotoha said.

"Did I narrate that? Fascinating!" Kyojuro said.

"Falling deeper into sleep, deep in their dreams... And even if a demon comes, deep in their dreams... Forget to breathe, deep in their dreams... Even in the stomach, deep in their dreams... They can no longer awaken." The Lower Moon One narrated. The scenes of Zenitsu stopping Inosuke from the window, Kyojuro sensing the danger, and Tanjiro meeting his siblings once again were shown.

"That voice..." Muichiro uttered.

"It must be the Lower Moon who was sent by Muzan to the train. The one we saw earlier!" Sanemi said.

"I'm worried about what ability he does possess." Tamayo said.

"With the Flame Hashira on the train, there's nothing to worry, Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro said.

"But you saw Muzan plunging his claw to that demon and shared his blood to it, we don't know what kind of power will he gain from it. We mustn't underestimate the Lower Moon One." Tamayo said.

'She's so pretty when she gets serious!' Yushiro thought.

"Yes, ma'am!" Yushiro replied.

'There's something I must cut... in order to cut.' Tanjiro thought.

"Lord Inosuke's comin' through!" Inosuke exclaimed as he released double slashes from his swords.

"When did you become a lord, huh?!" Genya angrily asked.