Something More Important than Life

Izuku went back to the room where everyone is staring at the black screen, waiting for the next episode to start.

"I'm back everyone!" Izuku said after flashing once again.

'How fast is he when compared to my boy's First Form of the Thunder breathing?' Gramps thought.

"But before that everyone, I'll tell you something about how everyone look at Giyu at our own world!" Dio said.

"Huh? What is it that they see on Giyu from your world?" Sabito asked.

"Sad to say this but... he is being bullied 75% of the people in our world because of his attitude, he's a loner, Shinobu hates him and annoys him alot and blah blah blah." Dio replied.

"What? Why they would bully my brother?" Tsutako asked.

"Don't know. Just like what I want to tell to everyone in here is, be a friendly one to Giyu and to you Giyu, even these people who are with you today who's going to be back in the after life after this show, open yourself up also to the people who really wanted to know you more. Or else, Sabito will slap you once again before he leaves." Dio said.

"I will if Giyu won't listen." Sabito smirked on Giyu who just nodded to the god's words.

'People bully him in their world? For what?! I won't let them hurt my future fiancè's feelings!' Shinobu thought.

The screen shows the screen "Something More Important Than Life" on it.

The screen started to Zenitsu and Shoichi looking for Tanjiro after defeating the tongue demon earlier.

"Where are you, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu said.

'I can still hear that creepy sound. Just be safe and sound, Tanjiro!' Zenitsu prayed.

"Um, Zenitsu, is it just me, or are we just going around and around in circles?" Shoichi asked.

"I knew it! I was getting the same feeling! That's my boy, Shoichi! I knew I could count on you! All right, could you check to see if this room is safe?" Zenitsu asked.

"What the heck? All right, all right, just stop me giving that look! Fine, I'll do it myself! " Zenitsu whined.

Everyone laughed on Zenitsu who seems to be a braver one now but still, has that cowardness on him.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure of our safety and also, I have no intention of using Shoichi as a bait, okay?" Zenitsu defended.

"But you look like you are baiting him. Hahahaha!" Nezuko laughed.

"Crap!" Zenitsu sighed.

Zenitsu slowly opened the door and peeked the room inside of it and he only saw an empty room.

"There's nobody around. Let's go this way!" Zenitsu said.

"Tanjiro, please show up!" Zenitsu called as all of a sudden, the tsuzumi has been strucked by someone once again and making Zenitsu and Shoichi's room flip.

"Th-The room... just flipped!" Zenitsu cried as he and Shoichi fell downwards and the last door opened for them was the way outside of the house.

"Thankfully, we got out of that place safely!" Zenitsu said.

"Yeah? And just leaving Tanjiro behind huh?" Sabito asked.

"H-Hey! I never knew that it is destined for us to leave the house all of a sudden. It is not my fault you know!" Zenitsu defended.

"It is now up to Tanjiro who's facing a former Twelve Kizuki in here. You got this my boy." Urokodaki said.