Tonight

"We should get going now." Iruma said.

"Yeah." Izuku said.

"And why...?" Dio asked.

"The other season has started." Izuku whispered.

"Good grief. We might be in the next season in 2024..." Jotaro uttered.

"GAH! Let's start the episode then!!" Dio exclaimed.

'What's with them?' Everyone thought.

Tokito House

"Let's play! Let's play!"

"Fine." The Oiran of the Tokito house agreed to play with the kids and smiled at them.

"Oiran! Read me a story!"

"I'll be happy to. Which should I read?" The Oiran asked.

"Hmm, let's see."

"Me, too! Read me a story, too!"

"I swear if anything happens to them later on I will cry!" Zenitsu whined.

"Nothing has happened yet and you are assuming that they will die or something?!" Uzui angrily yelled.

"It has a similar name with ours, brother." Muichiro said.

"Yes, yes. It's same." Yuichiro agreed.

"All right, then let me read this one first, and when I'm done, shall I read the next one?" Koinatsu Oiran said.

"You can read mine, later."

"Mine, too!"

"You always copy me!"

"Well, because--"

"Now, now... Oh, that reminds me... First, I have something to give to you two." Koinatsu Oiran said and opens the cabinet right in front of them.

"What is it, what is it?"

"What are you giving us, Oiran?" The two young girls asked. Koinatsu Oiran turns around and shows them the two hairpins that are colored in silver and gold.

"Wow!"

"...these are your treasures aren't they, Oiran?"

"It's okay. Don't you worry. I want to give them to you because I'm fond of you both." Koinatsu Oiran replied with a smile.

"Thank you!" The two both replied and happily received the hairpins. Tanjiro, from outside can be seen listening to them while peeking at the door.

"Oiran! Oiran! Put this comb on me!"

"Now! Now!"

"Right. One at a time, okay?" Koinatsu Oiran said. Tanjiro smiles at them and the opening starts to play. The title "Tonight" now shows on the screen.

"Tonight? Then it will be the time the battle begins!" Murata said.

"Possible." Yushiro said.

"I hope they won't kill the Oiran! I will be so pissed if they do that!" One Demon Slayer from behind yelled.

"Me too! I will unleash my full power if they do that!" Another Demon Slayer yelled.

"Then why you guys haven't become Hashiras?" Iguro asked and they fell silent.

"Hey. Don't be rude to them! They're just complimenting the kindness and beauty of the Oiran!" Kanroji squealed.

"Hm. My bad." Iguro said.