Mount Natagumo

"Before we start the next episode... we are going to introduce another god that will join us in here." Dio nervously said.

"Another god!? But why?!" Zenitsu asked.

"*sigh* He is going to be a pain in the ass in here actually. Well we are going to tell you what attitu-" Dio was interrupted by a loud voice.

"Who's pain in the ass huh, Diorno?!" A voice of an old man echoed the whole room, making everyone cover their ears, including Zenitsu as well.

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?! AND IT'S SO ANNOYING!!" Inosuke roared.

"Oh I see! Someone needs to be punished because HE SHOUTED AT WHO I AM!!" The voice roared. The portal suddenly opened and an old man wearing a hat and has a rifle on his hand appeared on everyone.

 The portal suddenly opened and an old man wearing a hat and has a rifle on his hand appeared on everyone

"W-Whoa! Is that a rifle?!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Yes it is son! And who the hell called me an annoying one?!" The old man asked in anger.

Everyone raised their pointing fingers and pointed on Inosuke who looked at everyone's hands and was confused.

"Oi! Oi! Oi!! Why are you po-" Inosuke was stopped as the old man fired his rifle at Inosuke and making him fell down.

"Inosuke!! What the hell?!" Kotoha asked in anger.

"Sorry ma'am but we need to tame that beast of yours! Anyways, my name is Captain John Price! You can call me Cap'n P or Captain J! For as long as you respect me, we are all good!" Captain Price yelled.

"And everyone... he doesn't like people who keeps at shouting for no apparent reason. So for the Shinazugawa brothers, Inosuke, and to the other people in here who rages immediately will be punished by the man." Izuku said.

"W-What's in your bullet that made Inosuke faint?" Tanjiro asked.

"I just fired him with some plastic bullets son, no worries." Captain Price replied.

"But, it won't hurt him? I mean look, the bullets are still at his body and we can't pull it from his body as well." Tanjiro said while trying the bullets from Inosuke.

"Oh, because they're taser bullets, look." Captain Price said as he taps the butt of his rifle and Inosuke suddenly was electrocuted by the bullets on his body.

"Inosuke!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Hey, Captain Price, stop it, would you? And besides, do you think it is too much to punish him just like that?" Izuku asked.

"Hahahaha! Sorry son, but that beasty boy there needs to be punished. After what he called me just now!" Captain Price replied.

"So that old man is a merciless person towards people who are really annoying for him? This is bad." Genya whispered to Sanemi.