Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)

Note: I went wild as I accidentally pressed the publish button of the previous chapter. Wattpad, please put a confirmation button before publishing a chapter! This is an embarrassing moment for me guys! I hope you'll forgive me for this! And here's the continuation of Part 2! I'm sorry everyone!

VA of Tanjiro: Then there's the whistle-like sounds when he moved. And I was wondering where's the Rokuren?

VA of Zenitsu: I wondered too.

VA of Tanjiro: Then he kicked the spiderweb to gain momentum and it went "Baaaaam!" upwards. From there...

VA of Zenitsu: It was amazing!

VA of Tanjiro: The Rokuren.

VA of Zenitsu: He was slashing everywhere so that was what Rokuren is.

"Oh, they didn't realize that it was the movements meant the sixfold's ability." Zenitsu said.

"Maybe they were expecting more of the sixfold like a huge slash or something. But, they managed to realize it when you started to move several times." Tanjiro said.

"But still, it is cool though!" Shigeru said.

VA of Tanjiro: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

VA of Zenitsu: Everything looked so good!

VA of Tanjiro: We'll see more of it later, right?

VA of Zenitsu: Don't say like that!

VA of Tanjiro: But it was so amazing!

VA of Zenitsu: Even so!

VA of Tanjiro: And that moon in the background that scene was incredible!

VA of Zenitsu: It was cool!

"That background of Zenitsu like that moon made him more of a badass!" Iruma said.

"Thank you for the praise, Iruma-sama!" Zenitsu said.

"The knight in the night." Inosuke said.

VA of Tanjiro: It was so cool!

VA of Zenitsu: Really amazing!

"Alright! We are now done with this one so we'll proceed with the next one!" Izuku said.

"I wonder what would it be?" Giyu asked.

"I hope memes?" Sabito asked.

A Pillar joins the radio! (Warning: Loud)

"A hashira will join them? Who would it be?" Kyojuro asked.

"He didn't know that his voice actor will join them." Izuku whispered.

"Yeah. And this is going is to be a loud conversation though." Dio whispered back.

VA of Tanjiro: Let's welcome our guests!

VA of Nezuko: Good afternoon! Kamado Nezuko's Kito Akari here!

"Hey! It's your voice actor this time, her name is Kito Akari!" Iruma said.