New Mission

"The final episode is here already..." Izuku said with a dull emotion.

"Are you tired or what?" Dio asked.

"I'm gonna miss these people. Even if I did such things to them." Izuku said.

"Me too. Since I am a good vampire now, maybe it is time to make things get done between me and Jotaro." Dio said.

"Even I still newly knew these people in here, I will already miss them." Iruma said.

"Hey, Iruma, what's your plan in our world? Are you going to enroll in U.A?" Izuku asked.

"Hmmmmm, maybe. But I think that I can get my quirk in your world soon." Iruma replied.

"Everyone! So this is it! The final episode of Kamado Tanjiro and his friends' journey! We will end on where another set of new adventures will happen soon in your future!" Dio said.

"So, we are going home then after?" Tanjiro asked.

"No, you are going to still watch yourselves as another kind of persons or things that was made by the other gods!" Izuku replied.

"Like?" Zenitsu asked.

"Like you seeing yourself between Tanjiro and Kanao and Inosuke and Aoi sitting on a bench." Izuku replied.

Everyone laughed on what Izuku said on Zenitsu. Zenitsu himself just chuckled on what did the god said to him.

"Just kidding, Zenitsu! You will see yourselves on different attires and works!" Izuku said.

"For real?!" Everyone asked.

"Yeah! So before we are going to see those stuff, let's start the finale of this whole show!" Iruma exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" Everyone cheered.

Zenitsu and Inosuke can be seen watching Tanjiro fighting Kanao in their reflex training with full speed, with the naked eye cannot keeping up with it.

"Holy-" Zenitsu uttered.

"Look at them go!" Inosuke said.

"Look at Tanjiro's improvement! He really is amazing!" Kanroji said.

"As expected of the main character of this show!" Shinobu added.

Tanjiro can be seen furious against Kanao who starts to get stressed with Tanjiro's movements, knowing that he is now matching her at this rate. As Kanao grabs the cup away from Tanjiro, Aoi saves the bell for the other side.

"That's it!" Aoi announced, making the two stop.

"You sure are fast, Kanao!" Tanjiro said on Kanao who just looked at him without emotions.

"I wonder why this girl really fell in love for Tanjiro here in this room? Even if we are seeing that they aren't friends or lovers yet in this show." Kotoha asked.

"I don't even know. Maybe the god's powers to make them be as one? Either way, I still pair the two because they're a cute couple." Ruka said.

"I see. Both Kyojuro's mom and Inosuke's mom are talking about Kanao's sudden expression. Because of Dio's spell, making Kanao express more of her thoughts and now, loving Tanjiro the way she should do it in the future. Good thing he made the two be a couple in here already." Kanae said.

"But I think they won't be the same when we return to our world." Sanemi said.

"What do you mean?" Kanae asked.

"Your record is now ten wins and ten losses." Aoi said.

"I'm totally not done yet. Let's go for a run. Are you up to it?" Tanjiro asked.