Infiltrating the Entertainment District

"Before we watch the new opening..." Jotaro uttered.

"Huh?" Inosuke asked.

"Entertainment District?" Tanjiro asked.

"You know, that thing! Know what I mean? The place where... Huh? You don't get it?" Zenitsu asked with an embarrassed look and he's fully blushed about it.

"What's in the Entertainment District, Zenitsu?" Nezuko asked.

"AHH!! No! Nothing! I mean... That is not something a place for young and innocent people like you, Nezuko-chan...!" Zenitsu said with a flustered look.

"Uh... Nezuko, he's right. It isn't a place for young ones like you. And it would be better not to know on what are the things going on in that District." Kanroji said.

"Yes! Yes...!" Zenitsu nodded quickly while sweating.

"Listen up! I am a god! You three are... trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Drive it in!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Heh... God? Since when?" Muichiro booed.

"Huh?! Could you let me have my moment?!" Uzui angrily asked.

"We won't allow any perverts to have their moments shine at this point." Yuichiro replied.

"You too!!" Uzui angrily yelled.

"Hahaha! Interesting!" Kyojuro said.

"In what way?! Us as trash?!" Zenitsu cried.

"You're to turn into dogs if I tell you!

"Arf, arf, arf, arf!"

Turn into monkeys if I say so!

"Woo-hoo!"

Hinch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim and suck up to me with every fiber of your being! And let me repeat! I am a god!" Uzui exclaimed while sparkling.

"What a dumbass..." Jotaro sighed.

"Gack!" Izuku and Iruma reacted.

"Well, we would see soon if he is capable of his words being a god..." Dio said.

'This guy is crazy!' Zenitsu thought with a cringed look on his face.

"What are you the god of, specifically?" Tanjiro asked.

'I don't believe this guy!' Zenitsu thought.

"God of perverts!" Muichiro said.

"Hey! Could you shut your yammering mouth?!" Uzui angrily asked.

"Why would you ask a stupid question, either way, Tanjiro...? That would make his head even bigger and worse." Rui facepalmed.