My Own Steel

Everyone was amazed by Tanjiro's attack and clapped after seeing Tanjiro defeating the demon who's responsible for killing Sabito, Makomo and the other students of Urokodaki.

"Well done, kid! What a flamboyant move!" Uzui said.

"Even if he just learned the Water Breathing in the time of the Final Selection, he didn't feel nervous or something that makes him hesitate or stop to kill that demon." Iguro added.

The screen now shown the title "My Own Steel."

"Own steel? What does it mean." Zenitsu asked.

"I'll give you a dip of a spoiler, sword." Izuku replied.

"What?! Is that a spoiler?! Sword?!" Inosuke angrily yelled.

"I got it already." Kanao said after flipping the coin and it appeared to be tails.

"What do you mean?" Zenitsu asked.

A scene of a dead body and a man being eaten by a demon shown up on the screen. The demon noticed a younger Urokodaki waiting on him on his side. The demon attacked the younger Urokodaki but Urokodaki managed to wound the demon.

"Wait, is that a flashback of your past with that monster before, Mr. Urokodaki?" Nezuko asked.

"I think it is, yes. And also, I think we can see here how... I caught that demon." Urokodaki uttered.

"And also, that demon has a sad story as well. But not as sad as what you thought." Izuku said.

"Those demons' lives are worthless. Why we would consider its past as a sad one?!" Genya angrily asked.

"Because they were humans too! Don't be such a fool, Genya!" Sanemi replied.

The demon ran away from the younger Urokodaki and was cornered in a dead end. Urokodaki approaches the demon slowly but the demon runs away once again. After the demon stopped its tracks, Urokodaki is now behind on him, on a rooftop of a house and charged the demom with great speeds and the screen turned off.

The view of the demon on Tanjiro attacking him shows him the younger Urokodaki who caught him before.

"Urokodaki!" The demon said as Tanjiro successfully cuts his neck and his body started to disintegrate.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! My body's crumbling and disappearing. I can't stop it!" The demon whined.

"Yeah! Take that you bastard!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"That's for killing my students way back before!" Urokodaki added.

"And that is for Sabito and Makomo!" Tanjiro yelled also.

Tanjiro approached the body of the demon and fixed his sword in front of him.

"Dammit! To think that the face of a Demon Hunter will be the last thing I'll ever see...  How did it come to this?" He said as Tanjiro looked on him with his kind looks.

'What a kind look! What a lovely one!' Kanroji thought.

"This kid's kindness is always with him even he is up against the demons. I won't judge him either because he managed to kill those demons like he doesn't care at all but his kindness remain the same." Gyomei said.

"Can't believe that he has that kindness after killing those demons." Sanemi sighed.

"I'm so scared. I'm so alone. Brother, where are you? I want you to hold my hand! Like you always do!" A young kid one a dark room cried on the scene.