The House with The Wisteria Family Crest

The screen now shows the title "The House with The Wisteria Family Crest" on it.

"Knock it off!" Tanjiro yelled as he flashed suddenly into the boar headed person and punches him in the gut, breaking his ribs and sends him away.

"I... I never saw Tanjiro this angry." Shinobu said.

"Now you did." Giyu replied as he sits beside Shinobu

"Why are you sitting here, Tomioka san? It seems like you need something from me?" Shinobu playfully asked.

"Is there anything wrong with sitting beside the woman I'll be with in the future?" Giyu asked.

Shinobu's eyes widened after hearing those words from Giyu. She started to blush madly and can be compared to a fresh strawberry and her ears emitted smokes on it.

"Shinobu in there looks like she fell into Giyu's sweet words." Kanae said.

"Hahaha! Look at her, she is so flustered at this moment! Giyu making her red once again!" Kanroji exclaimed.

Before Shinobu can utter to Giyu's words, Sabito called Giyu for a moment.

"Hey, Giyu! Can I ask you something?" Sabito asked.

"I'll be back, Shinobu." Giyu said with a smile on his face and he left the Insect Hashira still staring at him.

'D-Did he... smiled at me?' Shinobu thought.

"Kyaaaaaah!!!" Shinobu shrieked, getting everyone's attention as she started to went red once again and nosebleeds herself this time again. After nosebleeding, she fainted once again.

"Lady Shinobu! Not again!!" Aoi yelled. Everyone laughed at Shinobu's reaction to Giyu's smile.

'Please, marry me now Tomioka san...' Shinobu thought before fainting.

"Aaaah!! He broke his bones!" Zenitsu said.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason! But here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!" Tanjiro scolded in an angry tone.

"He is more scary than Sanemi!" Kanroji said.

"What?" Sanemi asked.

"Nothing!" Kanroji replied.

"Tanjiro's anger is not the anger I didn't expected. He managed to control his emotions and his actions at him even the boar headed kid did something that is unforgiveable for others." Gyomei said.

"*cough* Hahahahaha! Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, let's fight barehanded." The boar headed person coldly challenged.

"No! I don't think you get it at all! First..." Tanjiro uttered.

The boar headed person stood up quickly and charged at Tanjiro.

"We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" Tanjiro said. The boar headed person attacked him and launched his punches on him but none of those hit Tanjiro as Tanjiro dodges it.

"Fighting barehanded doesn't make it all right! Listen to me!" Tanjiro yelled.

"And he isn't listening to him." Iguro sighed.

"Look at him go, he is like a beast!" Tokito said.

"A beast that can be a pesky one to the demons." Aoi said.

"What did you say, braided girl?" Inosuke asked.

"N-Nothing." Aoi replied.

The boar headed person spins Tanjiro's body by him attaching himself to his body and throws him away. He launched a kick towards Tanjiro but Tanjiro dodges it.