Rehabilitation Training

After everyone took a feast and celebrated New Year's eve, everything went back to normal and their usual dresses returned to them as well.

"Can't believe we celebrated Christmas and New Year in the same time!" Tanjiro said.

"Me too! And it was a happy one to celebrate!" Nezuko added.

"Thanks to you Gods, our New Year was celebrated very well because of your help." Oyakata said.

"No problem for that. We just gave you a celebration that all of you deserve before you go home to your world." Izuku said.

"Izuku, I have a bad news for you." Dio said.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"Captain Price will not come back to us. Due to the war that he is joining now. And maybe, he will be critically wounded or... die." Dio uttered.

"Oh no." Izuku sighed.

"But, we are going to meet someone who's gonna blow up your mind." Dio said.

"Who is it?" Izuku asked.

"Your long-lost COUSIN." Dio teased as the portal suddenly opened and an another face appeared to them all. A kid that has a blue spiky hair with an ahoge. He has blue eyes and an innocent face. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform, a blue suit with white around the collar and sleeves and a red bow showed up on them.

 He is usually seen wearing his school uniform, a blue suit with white around the collar and sleeves and a red bow showed up on them

"What the?! He isn't my cousin!!" Izuku cried.

"Eeeh?! What the hell is this place?! Where am I?!" The new God known to be as Suzuki Iruma said.

"Hey look, another god is gonna join us and HOLY CRAP!! Both of you look the same!!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah. But... he isn't my cousin! Dio is such a jerk for making such foolish statements!" Izuku said.

"Oh, pardon me for coming, Izuku, Dio. I was sent here because... I am afraid to go back to the Netherworld anymore." Iruma sadly said.

"Wh-Why? And what place is that Netherworld?" Shinobu asked.

"The world of the demons. They knew that I am a human. And... Azz-kun and Clara, they already hate me because I lied to them that I am a human and not a demon." Iruma replied.

"Netherworld?! World of demons?!" Everyone yelled.

"Where is that place?! Bring me there and I'll eliminate them all!" Sanemi and Genya roared.

"Woah, woah! Hold up! Those demons in that world aren't the same as the demons you people deal with. They are that kind that they act like humans but, terrifying as well." Iruma said.

"Screw it! Just bring me there! I want to eliminate all demons there!" Sanemi said.

"Stop it, Sanemi, or Izuku will punch you again!" Kanae scolded and slapped Sanemi's butt.