Master of the Mansion

You thought there is no update for this book, but it wasn't, there is an update! And this is my Christmas gift to you all! I hope you will love this gift and I didn't sleep well for this to be made for you all and to be happy as well. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all!!

"So, the next episodes are now based from our future, am I right?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes. Before Tanjiro met those Hashiras like what you saw earlier, I already took you from your world before that day comes." Izuku replied.

"In the future, some parts of this episode have already happened in your world before we caught you all." Izuku added.

"I see. So, they will see here how Sanemi got gobsmacked by Tanjiro, eh?" Uzui said.

"Yeah. And I love that part." Giyu replied.

"The hell?!" Uzui exclaimed.

"What will happen if Izuku took them all while Tanjiro's trial is on the process?" Dio asked.

"Maybe they will faint at once as they saw Tanjiro being taken away by Izuku's power like the aliens taking Mr. Bean as well." Captain Price replied.

"The hell? Why would you think of that thing?" Dio asked.

'This is why I hate some Japanese.' Captain Price thought.

"Lady Shinobu, are you alright?!" Aoi cried while waking Shinobu up after fainting from the dog. Giyu put Freddie, his new dog on the side, away from Shinobu's chair to avoid her being exposed to it.

"Kocho, it's time to wake up. I've put the dog far away from your chair." Giyu whispered.

"How... will I.... believe... in... you?" Shinobu uttered.

"Look." Giyu said while pointing his finger to the dog who waggles its tail and smiles on Shinobu.

"Oh, hell no." Shinobu uttered.

"Are you all ready for the next episode? Remember, this next episodes are from the future and some dark stories will be revealed in here as well." Izuku said.

"Dark stories, from whom?" Zenitsu asked.

"You'll know, soon." Izuku replied as he looked on Kanao with a terrifying aura.

'Why is Lord Izuku, looking at me just like that?' Kanao thought nervously.

The scene started on the kakushi who wakes up Tanjiro from his sleep.

"Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?" The kakushi yelled as Tanjiro suddenly woke up from his sleep.

"Bummer, I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" A man with a gold earrings and pebbles on his head said.

A man with his hands surrounded by beads started to rub his palms. A man with a red-orange hair agreed to what the white long haired guy said.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" He exclaimed.

A kid with a long black hair stared at the sky with his face can't be seen.

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon... Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!' A girl with a pink curly hair thought.

"Of all the hashiras who has a good and positive thinking that time, it was Kanroji for sure." Izuku said.

"These people are the ones who will put my son on the trial? Not he, their master?" Tanjuro asked while pointing his finger on Oyakata.