Infinity Train Movie: Part 2

Note: This is part 2 of the Infinite Train Movie! For those people who might ask when I'll start Season 2, it will be AFTER the whole Second Season of the Demon Slayer, and I will be starting in the Red Light District Arc! Thank you for reading and enjoy!

"Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered in worry.

"Only two cars? You guys better wake up before that Demon comes up with another plan." Iguro said.

"Then how are we going to wake ourselves up? Yell from here?" Zenitsu asked. Inosuke bashed Zenitsu's head and jumps beside him.

"Woohaaa!! You better hurry up, Nezanko!" Inosuke yelled.

"Who's Nezanko?!" Yushiro asked.

Nezuko uses her flames to wake Inosuke up and all of a sudden, the Beast Technique user blasts himself up outside of the train with full energy.

"Follow me, damn minions! All right! Explosive Awakening! Comin' through! Lord Inosuke's comin' through!" Inosuke roared.

"Haha! It worked!" Muichiro laughed.

"Worked what?" Nezuko asked.

"The way he bashed Zenitsu's head just now. It just woke his other self from the future!" Muichiro laughed.

"Way to go, weird boar!" Yuichiro added.

"I can't stand these twins..." Sanemi uttered.

"Inosuke! It's not safe anywhere on this train anymore! We have to protect the sleeping passengers! This whole train's turned into a demon! Can you hear me? This whole train is a demon!" Tanjiro yelled. The slimes of the train started to appear from the ceiling and slowly covers the slow passengers.

"Shoot! It's starting to consume the passengers!" Murata cried.

"Nezuko..." Kie uttered in worry.

"Namu Amida Butsu..." Gyomei prayed.

"I knew it! So, I was right on the money! That means I was a total stud as a leader!" Inosuke exclaimed. He leaped high in the air and charges himself back inside of the train.

'Beast Breathing, Fifth Fang... Crazy Cutting!' Inosuke slashes his swords everywhere on the train in a crazy motion in the mid-air.

"I'll save every last one of you guys! Fall onto your knees... and worship me! Glorify me! Lord Inosuke Hashibira is comin' through!" Inosuke roared.

"That's the spirit!" Uzui exclaimed.

"He was precise on his attacks, preventing the passengers to get hit by his attacks. This kid is wild but a talented young man." Urokodaki said.

"Man, I envy him. By his strength, not by his weird personality." Sabito laughed.

"I knew you would say that." Makomo said.

"I have to go save the passengers! If Inosuke can hold down the fort here, I should go on ahead!" Tanjiro said. The whole train quickly covers itself by the slimes of the demon and several tentacles rose from it, forcing Tanjiro to go inside of the train.

"It's gone this far already."

'Water Breathing... First Form... Water Surface Slash!' Tanjiro attacks the huge tentacles with his Breathing Technique, but it regenerates quickly.

'No good. This is never going to end! How am I supposed to fend it off?' Tanjiro thought.

'Damn Demon Slayer, scurrying around inside me. You can cut all you want, but I'll just keep regenerating. And then, after all your strength is depleted, I'm going to partake of those 200 passengers in a leisurely feast. Nezuko slowly grew bigger and veins popped from all parts of her body and now starts to take out the huge tentacles from the slime.