Cruelty

Everyone took their seats and waited for the show to start. Izuku offered them snacks and some beverages for them to enjoy.

"Are you feeling good everyone?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah. Start it already, would you?" Genya said.

"Yeah yeah I will but, may I ask you, did you notice something from the people around in here?" Izuku asked.

"What do you me- Oyakata sama! Your disease, is gone!" Gyomei exclaimed as Oyakata looked at the mirror that Izuku offered to him and his face and his body is in complete healthy state.

"Wow. How did this happen?" Oyakata asked while holding his face with the disease before.

"In this world you are right now, pain, suffering, diseases, curses, and any negative buffs are removed because of my power. But your personalities and your darkest moods are still with you." Izuku replied.

"What a nice power you have, Izuku sama." Shinobu said.

"Thank you. And Tanjiro, look at Nezuko, does she look good now?" Izuku asked. Tanjiro looked at Nezuko who has no bamboo stick on her mouth and her eyes went back to normal as well, her hair is fixed as well.

"Nezuko! You are a human once again!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he rushed Nezuko and hugged her.

"Can we see her face without the bamboo, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Sure!" Tanjiro replied. Nezuko faced them with her normal face and her human perspectives as well. Some men in the room except Gyomei, Tomioka, and Oyakata blushed as they see how pretty and beautiful Nezuko is.

"Nezukoooo!" Zenitsu cooed and he approached Nezuko but was kicked by Tanjiro.

"Give her some space Kontaro! You should never touch her without Tanjiro's permission!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry. But your so cuuuute!" Zenitsu replied.

"What a pretty sister you have, Tanjiro!" Kanroji said

"Thank you, Kanroji san. May I ask you Izuku sama, is this human form of Nezuko was healed by yours?" Tanjiro asked.

"And does Oyakata sama's disease is gone too when we come back to our world?" Rengoku asked.

"Sadly, no. They will be cured and free from their curses only here in my world. But when you return, the diseases and Nezuko's demon form will return." Izuku replied.

"Awww come on!" Everyone except Nezuko and Oyakata groaned.

"I am happy that I have tasted this for a while. So I am happy on this state even for a short time. I have no problem for me then." Oyakata said.

"And also me too. I am not sad that this will only effect in this world only. For as long as I am a human once again. And I am with Tanjiro." Nezuko added.

'Her voice is so smooth.' Everyone thought.

"Well thank you for that. Let's start this. Are you ready?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

"Okay here we go!" Izuku replied and he snapped his fingers to start the show.

The scene now focused to a person's view as it embraces the snow raining and its path is covered with snow and some trees around it. The scene now changed to Tanjiro carrying Nezuko behind her with some blood on her head as he walks on the path slowly because of Nezuko and the snow that makes him walk slow.

'How? How did this happen?!'

'Nezuko don't die! Nezuko don't die on me please!' Tanjiro thought while carrying Nezuko.