Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2

"Anyway, let's start the next video you guys will be seeing!" Izuku said.

"I hope it doesn't talk about me or to Lady Shinobu over there." Zenitsu said as Shinobu pouted at him.

"I hope it will." Izuku teased.

"Aw come on!" Zenitsu whined.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu's impressions on Episode 17

"Impressions of our voice actors from episode 17? You mean where I used the sixfold?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes. In here, they will talk about your past life and how you become a great swordsman, thanks to your gramps out here." Iruma said.

"I see. I wonder how they'll act like nii-chan and Zenistu here on this conversation!" Nezuko said.

"They'll voice like them and just treat them like their sons in the future who talked about their father's success from the past." Izuku said.

"Having a son like Zenitsu's personality is going to be a pain for me when I become a mom." Nezuko said, making Zenitsu's face get red too much.

"If... you two will be together in the future." Sanemi said.

"Eeeh?!" The two shrieked.

VA of Tanjiro: Younger Zenitsu had a black hair, right?

VA of Zenitsu: That's right. Then he was struck by lightning...

"I wonder on what if he didn't get struck by that lightning, would he be able to master the Thunder Breathing?" Genya asked.

"Tanjiro drowned himself on a pail of water while mastering the Total Concentration Breathing. Inosuke lived in the mountains and acted like a beast in order to survive. Maybe without these kind of circumstances, the trio wouldn't be as strong as what you see by now." Izuku said.

"I see. Maybe I think my style of fighting and training made me who I am." Genya said.

"Like?" Sanemi asked. Genya didn't replied because he knew that he would get killed if his brother knows what he is doing in terms in fighting.

"Hey!" Sanemi yelled.

"There are things that you guys need to know but it isn't the time yet to spit it out." Dio said.

"Thank goodness." Genya sighed.

VA of Tanjiro: He was hit... His hair color...

VA of Zenitsu: Yeah, the color changed after that. And also, many people weren't expecting anything good from him.

"Eh? Why though? Because he was left alone by his parents? We don't even see his parents on the screen and yet, they're now accusing him of being a useless person in the society? Such shame for those people." Nezuko said.

"It looks like you're protecting your man from those accusations huh, Nezuko?" Tanjiro teased.

"H-Hey! I'm stating my facts on that one!" Nezuko replied.

"Someone's getting embarrassed!" Takeo added, making Nezuko pout like a kid.

VA of Tanjiro: That's true.

VA of Zenitsu: But there's Jii-Chan. (Gramps) Jii-Chan was the only one who never abandoned nor gave up on Zenitsu. And there's another...

VA of Tanjiro: Who's that? Is it... The older student?