Kimetsu Radio Pt.1

"Kimetsu Radio? What is that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, how should I explain this but the scenes that you're about to see are the conversations of the people who have the same exact voices like you. And also, they talk stuff and act like you guys but in a funny way." Izuku replied.

"Do they have the same voice as ours?" Kanae asked.

"Yeah. And they're so good at imitating the voices that you'll imagine that you have a twin from the other world." Dio replied.

"Twins? Well, let us see this conversation of these people and to judge if they really act and have the same voices as we have!" Zenitsu said.

"Okay! What scene shall we start?" Iruma asked.

"Wait, I'll look up from this folder over here. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, and TADA!" Izuku exclaimed as the screen now shows the title of the first Kimetsu Radio they'll show to everyone.

Zenitsu chooses between Nezuko and Shinobu-san

"The hell?!" Zenitsu yelled. Nezuko and Shinobu both blushed after seeing this title. Giyu just chuckled a little after seeing Shinobu's name on the screen.

'Good grief. Shinobu is really an attractive butterfly to others.' Giyu thought.

VA of Tanjiro: And then, when Tanjiro was meditating on the rooftop, Shinobu-san appeared in front of him. And this scene is really... NICE.

VA of Zenitsu: Before I watched this scene, I've always thought that Shinobu carries a scary vibe around her, and I was wondering why is she like that but now I understand her reasons.

"Because I died and she used to act like me when she was a Hashira already?" Kanae asked.

"They really act like us, Zenitsu! So cool!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Yeah! And also, why is that title... so... what the heck?" Zenitsu uttered nervously.

VA of Tanjiro: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's hard to figure out what's going on in her head. She's like a psychopath.

VA of Zenitsu: Hard to understand...

VA of Tanjiro: But after the scene, she shared her story to Tanjiro... Now we understand her. It's really nice, right? Speaking of which, I've been thinking when I watched the anime, her face was really close! It reaaaaaally was!! That distance was too close!!

"Even the voice actor of Tanjiro admits that you were too close to his face, Shinobu." Kanroji said.

"Eh?! That's just how I act to people, you know." Shinobu said.

"But when it comes to Tomioka, it is like whack! Get outta here, no one likes you!" Uzui said.

"Hey! Don't be like that! That ain't gonna happen to Giyu!" Shinobu pouted.

VA of Zenitsu: Yeah, well... That attitude of hers is bad news! FOR REAL!

VA of Tanjiro: I know, right?

VA of Zenitsu: Adolescent boys would fall in love if a girl does that to them.

VA of Tanjiro: Yeah, that distance is almost like a kiss. That's a  kissing distance!