Kimetsu Radio Pt.3

After everyone ate the Demon Bars that the gods gave to them and rested a little bit, they prepared themselves and shrugged a little as they are now about to watch the last videos about the Kimetsu Radio.

"Are you feeling fine, everyone?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah we are!" Tanjiro said while raising his thumbs up.

"This will be the last videos of the Kimetsu Radio that we will show to you guys." Izuku said.

"Why though?" Nezuko asked.

"That's what we want." Dio said.

"Well then, we should start it then!" Iruma said.

"Yeah!" Everyone said. The screen now shows the first of the last set of videos for the Kimetsu Radio

Useless Things (Kimetsu No Yaiba)

"Hey, this isn't Kimetsu Radio." Iruma said, making everyone nod at what he said.

"Let's say this one is a special video that will make you guys realize what kind of useless things you have bought or did in your life." Izuku replied.

"I thought this will amuse us all." Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu both hid themselves under their futons and decided to talk about the things that is useless for them.

"Did you buy any useless stuff recently?" Tanjiro whispered.

"Right... Maybe a hair trimmer." Zenitsu whispered back, making themselves laugh as Inosuke can be seen sleeping with his mouth open beside the two.

"Hey!! What's with that face of mine?" Inosuke asked.

"You're sleeping. That's all." Iruma replied.

"B-But! Why I am not included on their conversation?!" Inosuke loudly asked.

"For you not to be offended." Genya said.

"Like?" Inosuke asked.

"Hearing your name on one of the useless things for them." Genya replied. Izuku grabs the rifle of Captain Price and fires a taser bullet on Genya, making him dance in pain.

"H-Hey! What's that for?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"Your brother spouted nonsense on Inosuke. You wanna taste this, huh?" Izuku asked as he points the rifle.

"N-N-No!" Sanemi cried.

"Hey, how did you got that rifle from the motherfucker?" Dio asked.

"He left it here secretly before he left. God, I wish he'll be back with us soon." Izuku said.

"He will." Dio said while tapping Izuku's shoulder.

"Hair Trimmer?" Tanjiro asked.

"Hair Trimmer." Zenitsu replied.