Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri

"Are you telling me that... Shinobu died?!" Giyu asked.

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry if that is what happened in the future. Pardon me for telling it to you all. I know that you wouldn't like it. But since you really want to ask about what happened, we decided to tell you one traumatic event on you all." Iruma replied.

Shinobu hugged Giyu so tightly and making him stop standing. Giyu on the other hands starts to cry after hearing what the god said to them.

"S-She has avenged my death?" Kanae uttered while tears start to drop from her eyes.

"H-How Lady Shinobu died in the future when he was up against an Upper Moon?!" Aoi asked.

"Should I tell them?" Iruma asked.

"You told them the future of Shinobu, so why not." Izuku replied.

"Fine. Um... how should I state this but this is too nasty." Iruma said.

"Just say it, Iruma sama, we will listen." Uzui said while his three wives hugged him.

"Okay. Um... Shinobu died by... letting herself being absorbed or eaten wholefully by the Upper Moon." Iruma replied.

Some have fainted aftet hearing this, including Kanroji who didn't liked what she heard. Sanemi and Rengoku clenched their fists after hearing this. Gyomei cried as well and Uzui and Iguro went silent. Giyu on the other hand, knelt down to the ground and cried.

"Absorbed?!" Kanae yelled.

"Eaten?!" Nezuko yelled.

"This is bullshit! I don't want this to happen to any of our allies!" Sanemi roared.

Shinobu thought now that her secret plan succeeded in the future. However, seeing her loved ones cry after they heard it from the god, she thinks of something or way to change her way of killing the demon who killed Kanae.

"H-Hey! Now that we know what will happen to Miss Shinobu san, maybe we can change it!" Takeo said.

"You're wrong. You can't change the outcome of the future." Iruma said.

"B-But we can try if we wanted to, right? How about yo-" Takeo was interrupted by Giyu.

"Could you shut up?! Like what he said, the outcome won't change! Even if we try to reverse the happenings in the future, the flow of happening will still remain so it's still useles you brat!!" Giyu yelled.

"Tomioka! Don't be such a bastard!" Tsutako scolded.

"We feel the same thing, Giyu, please. Calm down!" Makomo cried.

"G-Giyu?..." Shinobu uttered on the crying Giyu.

"E-Eh?" Giyu uttered.

"*sobs* If that would be my destiny in the future, I will be happy and sad if that happens. Happy because, I finally avenged nee san Kanae in the future and I have able to help you all. And sad because... I won't be with you, after that war... I won't be seeing you again." Shinobu replied with tears.

Giyu didn't utter and he still cries silently on the ground. Shinobu stood up and cried as well after hearing such things. Tanjiro on the other hand, clenched his fist and anger starts to embroil him after knowing the fate of the Insect Hashira in the future.

"Izuku sama, Dio sama, Iruma sama, can I request some favor?" Tanjiro asked.

"Y-Yes?" Izuku asked.

"As you send us home later, can you give us the coordinates of the Upper Moons and the whereabouts of Muzan? For us to make things change in the future. I don't care if they will say its useless but, Takeo is right. Why if we just try to make these things change." Tanjiro said.